1

THIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL LIVES OF THE DEPICTED CHARACTERS!!

March 10.2023 8:00 a.m
Brunswick Ave, Spanish Town

Jessica Johnson (Jess) 19

Life has been a little boring lately

Even though I don't have any reason to be working, I would definitely like to leave this house and get a job. After graduating from Distinction College, I didn't even see the need to become a nurse. I know it might be a bit weird, but I was forced to attend Distinction College because I have zero intention of becoming a nurse; my main focus was to become a lawyer. Well, maybe I'll take the chance and study law at UTECH this year.

"Jessica." I heard my mom screamed my name from downstairs.

"I'm coming," I say as I get up from the bed.

My mom has been a little stressed lately. I really don't know why, but it seems as if something is bothering her.

"Yes, mommy," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Here is your breakfast," said my mother as she handed me a plate with pear, yam, tomato, fry dumpling, and ackee and saltfish.

"Thank you so much," I said as I took the plate from her.

10 a.m

"I'm thinking about going shopping today; I wanted to grab a few things from HiLO," I said, talking on the phone with my cousin.

"Well, I'm heading to Spanish Town in the next hour, so we could go together." Chloe state

"Okay, I'm going to take a bath and get dressed."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do right now," she replied.

"Okay"

After that was all said, I decided to head straight to the bathroom because I didn't want to waste any time.