Me: Well Baltimore, since you're a local you should know where north and south are, right?

Baltimore: Yes, yes I know, I have a map with me.

She tries to search her pocket only to realize that she is wearing Villar's shirt.

Baltimore: Ah, the map is no longer with me.

Villar: (Face palm)

Me: Ah, it's true that your clothes were destroyed while you were fleeing from the enemy, how is your gear?

Baltimore: It's broken, I don't think I can fire a single shot from my cannons.

I became thoughtful, defending someone who cannot defend herself would be a pain in the ass, I open my status, opening it with my mind I can realize that Villar and Baltimore are incapable of seeing my status, I see my stock of weapons and I can see that I have cannons of various calibers and I can use them at any time.

Me: Can I see the status of your weapons, Baltimore?

Baltimore: Yes, you can do it.

She summons her rig and I start to analyze it, just as she expected she is in very bad condition, her barrels are bent or the firing system is destroyed, she will not be able to operate her weapons in that state.

Me: You're lucky Baltimore, I have several cannons in my hangar for ships like you and maybe they could be useful to you.

Baltimore: (Surprised) Really?

Me: Yes, but they are only 15.5 cm triple turrets of Japanese origin, don't you mind?

Baltimore: I don't care, if I can use something to defend myself, I don't care.

I then proceeded to repair her rig by recycling the metal taking them out of the discarded turrets of Baltimore, I was more or less able to shape it, while I repair we talked about where we are and the easiest way to escape.

Baltimore: Currently, we are in enemy territory just as I told you yesterday, I don't have the map, but my compass could help and get our position as we navigate.

Me: What is the compass like? Because when I checked it, my compass spins uncontrollably and doesn't mark anything.

Baltimore: This is our compass.

I look at the Baltimore compass and I don't know how to describe it, but the compass has 6 needles and each needle marks a different place.

Me: How does this work?

Baltimore: It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, each needle needs to be aligned at a certain angle to give you the exact location.

Me: What is the angle?

Baltimore: That's a difficult answer to answer because there are more than 540 angles depending on where you are.

Me: Different angles?

Baltimore: That is because the sirens at the beginning of the war detonated a very powerful electromagnetic weapon in South America, that killed almost all living beings in the world, that also caused all the poles to become magnetized, in a few words The South, East and West field had the same magnetic readings as the North and everyone's compasses stopped working and they had to remodel the compasses to get a correct reading and this was the only way.

Me: I understand.

Baltimore: This event caused the Earth's magnetic field to also alter and now all the known constellations became unknown due to the deformation of the image when entering the atmosphere.

Me: That also explains why I couldn't see any known constellations. By the way, what was your mission? You said your mission went to waste, right?

Baltimore: Yes, our mission was to eliminate a certain enemy weapon.

Me: Certain weapon?

Baltimore: Yes, the mission had to be aborted and I became separated from the allied fleet while trying to escape from the enemy, the mission was to destroy a marine oil well near these coasts, the tanker was carrying a high caliber cannon, the tube The barrel is quite large, according to intelligence it has a caliber of 160 cm-100 cm.

Villar: Caliber 100 cm? It is not an error?

Baltimore: No, it is not a mistake, that is the caliber, I saw that weapon and I saw it in action, I saw how an Iowa-class mass production battleship broke in half upon receiving the impact and when it exploded, I saw how the bow from the battleship flew into the air for 60 meters and the shock wave was too powerful for all of them to fly into the air, from there I tried to escape, I don't know anything about the rest, but I hope they are all okay, I know that they They are very resistant.

Villar: (Shock) Are you fucking with me? They destroyed an Iowa-class battleship with a single shot?

Me: It could be a nuclear projectile just like it was planned for the Iowa Sisters.

Villar: You're talking about "those" UNCLE SAM projectiles.

Me: Yes, but those were 16-inch cannons, not this outrageous cannon.

Villar: Now that is an apocalypse for sure.

Me: So that is the priority threat for us, eliminating it would be our ticket out.

Baltimore: (Concerned) Are you crazy? Facing that thing is a ticket to the afterlife, we can evade its maximum range and get out without problems.

Me: You're right, but what guarantee does knowing what its maximum range is? Also, this thing could shoot at land, don't you say that Eagle Union borders Panama? It can be a threat to everyone, that's why we will do that operation.

Villar: I'm with you, ma'am, that thing is a danger for everyone.

Baltimore: I'm telling you that that thing is dangerous, if we who attacked it with an entire fleet couldn't do anything, what guarantees that the three of us will be able to destroy it?

Me: Hey Baltimore, we just need to put explosive packages in the base of the tanker and boom, boom. The tanker goes down, the cannon falling from such a height is impossible for it to withstand such a fall and mission accomplished.

Baltimore: But the enemy could repair the cannon so it would be the same if we didn't destroy the cannon.

Me: You're right, I guess we have no choice and have to infiltrate that tanker.

Villar: I understand.

Baltimore: (Protesting) Hey!

And so we decided to attack the oil tanker that is at sea.

TO BE CONTINUE............................