Here comes the Squirtle Squad

Start from the beginning

"Squirtle!" screamed a Squirtle with round glasses, receiving Pikachu's attack.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." said a Squirtle with a different set of sunglasses, concerned for its friend.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Squirtle." said the Squirtle with the cool sunglasses, growling as it does a standoff with Pikachu as they heard police sirens behind them. "Squirtle, Squirtle. Squirtle..."

"Squirtle." said its friends as they picked up their fallen friend and take off.

"Pikachu?" asked Pikachu.

"Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"That was sure weird." said Ash.

"Yeah. Very weird." said Hayley as Officer Jenny stops behind them.

"Are you guys alright? Has anyone been hurt?" she asked.

"Officer Jenny!" Ash exclaimed.

"Huh? Have we met before?" asked Officer Jenny. "Your face doesn't look familiar."

"We met you back in Viridian City, remember?" said Ash.

"Oh, you mean one of the other Jennys, my cousins." said Officer Jenny.

"Cousin?" asked Hayley and Ash.

"My cousins are all police officers." she explained. "All of us look identical, plus we're all named Jenny."

"Interesting." said Hayley. "Very interesting."

"Talk about family resemblance." said Ash as Hayley nodded.

"Riolu?" Meeko asked Officer Jenny, wondering about her cousins. "Riol, Riolu?"

"At least they all remember their names!" said Misty. In town, Ash and the others were at Officer Jenny's station. "That Pokémon gang calls itself the Squirtle Squad." said Officer Jenny.

"Squirtle Squad?" asked Ash.

"I've never heard of a Pokémon gang." said Misty.

"They're all Squirtles who were deserted by their Pokémon Trainers." said Officer Jenny.

"Deserted?" asked Ash.

"Those poor Squirtles." said Hayley, looking down at her feet.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"They don't have a trainer, so they just run wild and play tricks on the whole town." Officer Jenny tells them. "It's really kind of sad because if they'd had somebody to care about them, they wouldn't have turned out to be as bad as they are. It's a real shame."

Outside of the station, Team Rocket was spying. "There! I see them! The little brats. And both Pikachu and its friend are with them." said Jessie as she watches the group walk away from Officer Jenny.

"Do you see a restaurant? I'm really starving here." Meowth said to her.

"But no more pizza!" said James as Jessie hits, he and Meowth with her fan. "I'm sick of pizza every meal!"

"You'll never eat again if you mess up this mission!" shouted Jessie as she towered over James.

"Can we order Chinese food?" asked James.

"Or maybe some tacos?" asked Meowth. Jessie growls and hits them again.

"Am I the only member of this team who thinks world domination is more important than what's for lunch?" she asked, huffing and puffing. "Now let's focus ourselves on what really matters and that's how we're going to capture Pikachu and its friend!"