Chapter 4

Ona resisted sleep as she rested hugging Alexia's body. They had both fallen asleep after falling exhausted and sweaty. But unlike Alexia, Ona had woken up shortly after and was trying to mentally review every detail of what she had experienced in those last few hours.

She didn't know what would happen next, but no one could take that night away from her. She needed to burn each frame into her mind before sleep overcame her again. She didn't want everything to remain in a kind of diffuse dream.

She rewinded her memory. She wanted to remember the softness of the first contact of their naked torsos shortly before they became sweaty; the excitement that Alexia's touch caused in her, descending down her sides, down her hips, down her ass. That night Ona had experienced a dizzying acceleration in her heartbeat. "So much cardio and look at you". She wanted to have her that way so much that she even doubted whether her chest would burst.

She remembered her own initial urgency over Alexia's body, when she had desperately sought a contact that she still feared might fade. Alexia had then taken her hips, directing the pace, imposing a slower one. "Slowly..." she whispered, as if letting her know that she didn't need to rush, that she wasn't going to change her mind, that she wasn't going to stop this. That really calmed her down. And she obeyed. She did it by submitting to the cadence dictated by the blonde, with no more concern than to give her pleasure while seeking her own. She felt herself throb rubbing over her body while Alexia squeezed her buttocks, while she roamed with her hand over her thighs and groin, while she slipped it under her panties, discovering how wet she was. She perfectly remembered the tips of Alexia's fingers moving up and down slowly, tracing circles over her clitoris, first delicately and with increasing determination, seeking to match the movement of the hips that rode over her, more and more urgent, begging her to come in.

Alexia's efforts to silence all the sounds that were unleashed in that bed were making her smile now. She was trying to avoid the creaking of the bed base and Ona's moans at the same time.

She still seemed to feel Alexia's palm partially covering her mouth. She tried to muffle the volume of her gasps in this way while her other hand remained trapped between her thighs, with two fingers deep inside. Ona didn't let them escape even when Alexia turned her face down before fitting her body behind her and she resumed pumping, slowly at first and with increasing fury, which Ona demanded of her.

She remembered herself shortly after biting the pillow trying to be quiet. Barely making it as she felt those pleasurable discharges while Alexia licked her back with her fingers still pushing inside her. How many times would she have arched her body with pleasure, until she came.

"You're beautiful..." Alexia had whispered, getting closer to her ear while slowly removing her fingers so as not to hurt her due to the sensitivity of her climax. "I'll do whatever you ask me..." That Ona replied ecstatically with Alexia's sticky hand still between her thighs.

They had had to deal with a small space in which there was no corner left for them to reach while they rubbed and kissed each other until they were exhausted.

Ona had the vision of Alexia's face in the shadows breathing on her shoulder while she groped with her fingers very attentively. She wanted to detect what she liked and where she liked it, to review it to the point of ecstasy.

She had explored her nipples, her armpits, her feet. She didn't want to miss a single place on that body that fit so well with her own despite the difference in height.

She wanted to remember her taste and enjoy the perspective of her jaw, her breasts and her abdomen before getting lost between her thighs. She could recognize her expression and the sound of Alexia panting as she ran her tongue over her wet folds.

She would not forget the Alexia of that night. So beautiful, so dedicated, so sexy, so rich, so wet...

Enough. Ona was getting dangerously excited again and knew it was time to stop. She would have a chance to go over all that in her head when Alexia wasn't lying next to her.

At that moment she was content to observe her profile and admire the perfection of her features. She wanted to capture all that hypnotic beauty on her retina. So much beauty that it overwhelmed her. "Relax, Ona," she tried to convince herself, "she's just a human being." An especially well-made and gifted one, true, but she must not lose her head. "Try not to worship her, don't get caught... She already has her own worries and problems." She was facing quite a few that season.

Ona had expressed concern about her knee during the previous rush, but Alexia had assured her that it didn't hurt, that it was fine. And that's what it seemed like at all times.

Ona hope she recovers soon and manages to return to her best version. If only she could regenerate everything that was damaged in her body just by concentrating on it. Think about it and strengthen it as if she had never torn the ligament and nothing bad could ever happen to her again. "Healing thought... what a great superpower." Ona stretched out her arm, wanting to reach Alexia's knee under the duvet, but it was too far, so she settled for caressing her waist gently.

She immediately noticed that Alexia's breathing changed slightly and she knew: she had woken her up. She confirmed it shortly when Alexia turned towards her and slowly opened her eyes.