Chapter 3

POV Alexia

I remained crouched for a few seconds looking into her eyes, considering a reply that I was unable to vocalize. Then I sat on the edge of the bed with my back to her and began to take off my shoes slowly, still doubting whether it was really appropriate for me to spend the night there. After taking off my pants and socks, I got up to leave them on the armchair next to the desk. I took from there one of the shirts that Ona had been handling minutes before, the widest one I could find, one with sleeveless straps. I put it on after taking off my clothes and went back to bed. I stood in front of her, examining the situation in darkness.

Ona smiled widely while crawling until she was touching the wall, leaving me as much space as possible in that barely 90 centimeter bed.

-Thank you -She whispered sweetly as she lifted the sheet and duvet, inviting me to come in.

I lay down next to her and she turned around, avoiding facing me. She then stared at the ceiling thoughtfully. I watched her directly, resting my body to one side. I heard her sigh, it seemed like she was still a little restless. I wondered what could be occupying her mind at that moment, absorbed in some invisible point on the ceiling. Seeing her so absent and silent made me feel a little uncomfortable.

-Ona... -I required in a low voice. -What's wrong? -I continued.

My question seemed to tear her out of her thoughts for a moment and she turned to me. She watched me in silence for a few seconds. Her eyes seemed to pierce the darkness trying to communicate with mine. I didn't know how to interpret that penetrating and serious look, nor was I sure how to react after she snuggled into my shoulder and took one of my hands in hers.

I sighed into her forehead. -Are you okay? -I asked.

-Mmn... -She managed to say with an almost imperceptible tone, moving her head to nod against my neck.

—...Mmn? —I imitated softly.

I felt her lips attach to my collarbone, leaving a soft and long kiss.

-Okay -I whispered with a slight smile, returning the gesture to her temple before bringing my free hand to her back, hugging her.

She seemed exhausted. It had been a long day for everyone.

We were relaxed in that position for a long time. The discomfort I felt moments ago had completely disappeared. I felt calm having my arms around her, enjoying the perfume of her hair.

Sleep was beginning to overcome me when I began to feel small kisses rest weakly on my collarbone, in the same place that coincided with how she was curled up. They were soft and slow, deposited almost carelessly. They seemed to escape her lips instinctively every so often due to their proximity to my skin. I felt it nice and tender.

I looked at her slightly and closed my eyes again. She finally seemed calm, also relaxed and at ease.

I sighed sleepily and began to lightly move my fingers on her back, as if to reciprocate her kisses and let her know that everything was fine.

Voices were beginning to be heard coming from the neighboring rooms on both sides of the room. The girls were returning after dinner. Despite our tiredness, it was still early and it would still take time for everyone to distribute themselves to their assigned cabin. Until then, they could be heard chatting animatedly in a nearby hubbub.

There was never much intimacy between these partitions, I thought as I continued to notice Ona's small kisses resting every so often on my collarbone.

At some point, her bare legs sought mine, sliding between them warmly and gently under the sheet. Soon, her kisses became more evident, surprising me with increasing intensity. I hesitated for a moment about what was happening, but I didn't interrupt the caresses of my fingers on her back.

Then I felt her face sliding down my neck, kissing me more and more intensely while pressing her body against mine.

A sigh escaped me as I felt the contact of her abdomen and the moisture of her tongue, which began to drag along my neck. My blood was beginning to boil.

At that point I was already clear about what was happening and my lazy and sleepy state was being overcome by a growing state of excitement. For a few seconds I allowed myself not to think, I was only aware that her lips were sucking on my earlobe and that had made me moan. I think it was hearing my own moan that made me come out of that pleasant lethargy and begin to fear the consequences of what was beginning to happen.

-Ona... -I whispered into her hair trying to sound delicate, but my pause was immediately covered by her voice -Shhh... -She sighed in my ear -Ale... -She barely gasped my name. By then the words were dragging through my ear almost at the same time as her tongue. -I want this... -She confessed before licking my lobe again. -... And you? -She whispered without stopping her journey of small kisses and licks -I like you so much... -Her barely articulated whispers, almost moans, were making me lose consciousness. I knew she could clearly feel the arousal she was causing me. Her intense breathing penetrated hard into my ear. -Alexia, tell me that you want...

I knew that my eyes were darkening with desire and that she could guess it. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to lick her up and down, going over every inch of her skin. Give myself completely and rub myself against that fibrous and muscular body that pressed against me at times searching for correspondence. And how can I not reciprocate Ona... so beautiful, charming, irresistible... so hot for me now. Ona was everything that was right in this world and however... damn "however".

I slowly turned my face toward her position, a movement that forced her to release my ear, leaving our foreheads in contact.

-Ona... This... -I managed to sketch almost on her lips while I slid the hand that until then was still resting on her back towards her neck. I closed my eyes without finishing the sentence and limited myself to caressing the back of his neck while I searched for the right words. But the words did not appear because the intended message did not fit the desired one.

-This what -She whispered, coming closer, brushing her nose with mine.

With my eyes still closed, I felt her breath in my mouth and that made me forget the urgent mission of articulating a message that would put a stop to that. At that moment I just wanted to find her lips and they were right there. I shortened the millimeters that separated us and kissed her slowly. The words came after those soft, warm seconds.

-This is not convenient- I still whispered against her lips without completely separating them. I opened my eyes as she closed the space again by pressing her mouth on mine with greater intensity, an intensity to which I reciprocated by lightly wetting her lips with my tongue.

-I know. -She just whispered with her eyes closed after stepping back a little before slightly entering her tongue into my mouth in a deeper and longer kiss -I know, Ale... -She repeated while kissing me.

–So...- I replied before leaving her another kiss, this time less deep, softer and more tender than the previous ones.

-So... -She murmured against my lips while her legs caressed mine and she spread her fingers on my hips. -To hell with convenience -She pronounced firmly just before attracting my body by pressing her pelvis against mine.

A moan escaped my mouth onto hers. Little kamikaze... She was making it very difficult for me. She seemed to guess that the vulnerable Ona awakened my protective instincts, but this bold Ona... was making me very, very horny.

-Tell me, Alexia... -She begged into my mouth. -Tell me that you want, I need to hear it. -Her dilated pupils begged for an answer.

-Ona... -I whispered surrendered into her mouth -I want...

-...Want? -She repeated panting while the caresses of her hand now went under my shirt, tracing increasingly daring ascending lines. They ventured between my breasts and descended back toward my hips.

-I want to fuck you... -I finally muttered in front of her burning eyes.

An infinite smile appeared on her face, piercing the darkness. A triumphant smile that I had never seen on her before, not even after the biggest victory we had shared since her return to the club. She didn't completely erase it even while she kissed me fiercely and climbed on my body.

There was no reverse. The die was cast.