Two world apart/6

Start from the beginning

Reena stood still in her track..she was not to be dissuaded this easily, she walked towards Rocky who was still having his back towards her while fixing his tie and hugs him from behind...Rocky had a sense of deja-vu of the back hug..

Rocky had a flash of memory making his head throb

Rocky had a flash of memory making his head throb..as clutched his head with his both hands ..Reena detached herself from him..

Reena: Raja are you ok??

her voice brought him back to reality...

Rocky: there was a woman....I keep seeing this woman in my dreams ..in my flashes of memories...but I never could see her face Clearly..its all blurred ...I dont-

Reena made him sit on the bed..she was glad that Rocky was getting close to recovering his memories..after he recovers from his pang of headache..Reena decided to tease him a little..

Reena: hmmm so you are seeing some other woman in your dream,, who is she?? your first love?? can't remember her face you say..yeah thats normal after all you have dated so many women..its obvious that you wont remember them all..

Rocky(smirks): jealous ??

Reena sees that her prank has been misfired: why would I be jealous..youre a free man afterall...you can have anyone...I dont have any right to stop you...I am not your wife afterall!!

Rocky: ss cmon dear...you are the only woman in my life...

Reena: for now..what will happen if you remember the face of the woman who appears in your dreams and flashes of memory..youd leave me for her..I know..

Rocky : never..id never do that..my past has nothin to do with my present..whoever that woman is..I just hope that she is happy ..because I am happy..I am happy with you...and you only.

Reena was touched to hear those words...Oh Rocky if you only remember

Reena:  I dont have any problem with you remembering her face..and I want you to go meet her and tell her how much you love her 

Rocky: what are you saying dear ..I love you-

Reena: I bet you said those 3 words to that faceless woman too didnt you??

Rocky looks down with guilt..which Reena was totally enjoying torturing her tamed beast...

Reena: hmm you're so sly...you remember everything you did with her but you dont remember her face..what next you're going to say that you married her too??

what next you're going to say that you married her too??

This memory hurted Rocky the most...he stood up with sharp shooting pain..he screamed in pain..as all the servants rushed to his room..Reena signalled them not to enter and go away..they obeyed..

Reena was scared now..she might have pushed rocky too much...his pain had subsided ..he was looking the other was..totally ignoring Reena..

Reena: R-Raja ..are you ok??/

Rocky:dear please leave me alone...

Reena: its ok Raja...its nothing-

Rocky glanced at her...his eyes showed no emotion at all.. : its not nothin dear..im married to a woman..this woman..has been coming in my thoughts repeatedly...I dont know where and how she is right now...if only I could remember her..if only

Rocky grabbed a vase lying nearby and threw it at the adjacent wall to show his anger and desperation!! as Reena flinched to shield herself , before she could come back to normal self..she found herself in the arms of Rocky..

Rocky : see even in my desperate times when I lose my temper..you calm me down..so much...I can't help but fall in love with you..even though my brain is telling me that this is wrong...that im already married...the wedding I Clearly remember ..but not the woman...what should I do??am I becoming like my father?? leaving my wife alone rotting somewhere in the streets......my wife must hate me..

Reena couldn't say anything out of fear that further pressuring him can lead to worsening of his concussing..she shed silent tears in his arms before letting herself go off his hug..

Rocky: im sorry dear..im sorry to brought you into this mess..

Reena: so what are you going to do next??where will you search for her..are you sure that shes alive..?? what if shes dead..

?? what if shes dead

Rocky: hey......how do-do you know ??

Reena: I just took guess..see now you remember all about her..now stop trying to remember her any further...no need to try remember her face anymore..youre not like your father...ok...she was..I mean she must be so happy to have you as her husband before she died...if she were alive ...you...you would not have fallen in love with me...now that you have..its. a sign from the universe that you should move on with your life ok??

Rocky: and you're ok with it all...with my past..??

Reena: its not your past Raja..its your future that matters and whom you spend it with...id be happy to spend it with you..

Rocky: I will do anything for you dear.. make sure..you dont- you..

Reena: I dont die like her *laughs much to Rocky's relief* you better make sure of that Raja...but first you need to stop thinking about her or her memories any more if you're really serious about me ..ok??it would do any good to us..its only hurting you and I want to to be safe by my side...

Rocky: ok...I promise..from now on..youre my everything..only YOU.

P.S: How have you been lovelies?? these past 2 weeks have been crazy for me...my surgery posting is starting from next week..pray for me and hope that nothing crazy happens...have a smashing Sunday!!! see you soon................