Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village

Začať od začiatku

"Bulbasaur!" shouted Bulbasaur as it tackles Starmie.

"Oh! Oh, Starmie, are you okay?" Misty asked.

"Now it's my turn to try." said Ash. "Bulbasaur is mine. Butterfree, I choose you."

"Free. Free." said Butterfree.

"Butterfree, Sleep Powder." said Ash. Butterfree squealed as it flaps its wings to deliver its sleep powder. Bulbasaur takes a deep breath and blows the sleep powder back at Butterfree, causing it to fall asleep. "Ah, come on. Hang it there, Butterfree!" shouted Ash. Butterfree tries to get back into the air when Bulbasaur headbutts it. "Oh, no."

"I don't blame Butterfree one bit, Ash." said Hayley.

"Oddish, Oddish." said Oddish as it takes off.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur as it goes after Oddish.

"Oh, the Bulbasaur." said Ash. "It's not fair! I want it!"

"Pika." said Pikachu. Ash and the others continued walking until they reached a bridge.

"Heh, I'll bet there are Bulbasaur all over this place." said Ash.

"And that is a bet you are going to lose, big brother." said Hayley.

"How would you know?" Ash asked smugly.

"Call it a hunch or a gut feeling." said Hayley with Meeko on her back. "Take your pick."

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"But where is 'this place'?" asked Misty.

"I can't find this bridge on my map." said Brock, looking at the map he was holding in his hands. Soon enough, the wind picks up and starts to rock the rope bridge, causing one side to break. Misty was hanging onto Ash's leg while Hayley and Meeko were hanging onto Brock's waist. Brock then slips with Hayley and Meeko, falling into the river.

"Brock's falling with Hayley." said Ash.

"Ah!" screamed Brock.

"Ash!" screamed Hayley as they hit the water.

"Riol!" screamed Meeko.

"Ash, you have to pull us back up!" Misty tells him. "It's our only chance!"

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"I can't." said Ash.

"Yes you will! Just pull as hard as you can!" shouted Misty. Ash then pulls himself, Pikachu and Misty up and onto the other side.

"Phew. I'm totally wiped out." said Ash before looking down at the water.

"We can't rest now. We've got to find Brock and Hayley." said Misty.

"Right." said Ash. "I promised my mom that I would look out for her." They ran across the side of the water in search of Brock and Hayley.

"Hurry up!" Ash shouted over his shoulder.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Argh!" screamed Misty as she fell into a hole.

"Huh?" said Ash, turning around. "Whoa. How'd you get down there?"

"I fell in! How else?" Misty asked sarcastically. "What's a trap doing here?"

"It seems pretty strange." said Ash.

"Just help me out, quick!" said Misty.

"This is just not our day." said Ash, peering into the hole.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu in agreement.