Chapter 16

I demanded a normal flight and was determined until the boss agreed.

There was no way that I'll be taking a private jet when they'll treat me the way they do.

Another thing I never expected was ten of his security seated around me but was it necessary.

He's still treating me like a prized possession of not worst.

Even when I got up to use the bathroom, one stood up with me.

An with someone's feet in the way, I tripped and had to save myself quickly.

Falling into the arms of another passenger.

"I'm sorry." I gasped.

"It's fine." The fine gentleman smiled.

"I'm sorry, I tripped." I kept saying and he nods.

Security is back there glaring at the man who was obviously too large for the seat.

"You're not the first, darling. That guy needs to stop putting his foot in the way."

Nodding, I left and had a quick pee.

Getting back through the same isle, security got the flight attendant to speak with the big guy and it seems I wasn't the only one he tripped as people around were agreeing.

Passing the guy whose lap I fell into, I heard his voice and looked seeing him holding a paper.

He handed it to me with a smile and I looked at it to see a phone number.

Blushing, I nod and walked away.

A single glance at security and he does not look happy.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing ma'am." He say.

"It's Kiitana King. I'm not with you boss anymore so the ma'am isn't necessary. I am and still is a human being. Better yet, you're all older than I am. I have done nothing in my life to earn that much respect. Instead I should be doing it with you all. So if you have something to say, say it." I informed, looked around at the other security who are listening.

They're still quiet.

Hissing, I got seated.

"Men." I laughed sarcastically. "If my father could put my mother in her place then they would've been together still. Instead he found a better wife and he's happy. He will find his happiness and I might just find mine."

"I don't think so." One security scoffed.

"Why not?" I asked.

"He still has his happiness." He chuckled.

They all did.

I frowned.

The He I'm talking is their boss.

"Are we talking about the same He?" I looked at one.

"Yes." He nods.

I laughed. "Then I wasn't it."

They laughed again.

"We're securing that happiness right now." Another commented.

"Where is it?" I asked.

They laughed again.

"It can't be me." I laughed as well, fanny with the piece of paper.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I will." I smiled but then it turns to a frown as I remember the necklace.

I quickly removes it and passed it to the security next to me.