Until we meet again, Alpha (Last Part)

Gunwook comes 2 times a day. Sitting down by the door waiting for Jiwoong to be awake first thing in the morning and stay with him until he falls back asleep. And he'll come back to do the same thing, acompanied his omega through the evening.

Even tho separated by the door, they're each other presence makes things a lot easier.

Gunwook's rut ended at the fifth day and Jiwoong's heat lasted through a couple more days.

Right after a week, Jiwoong awake feeling like a new person. As he clean himself up, he noticed when he stared at the mirror that he got a lot lot slimmer.

His waist leaner, his face smoother, and his abs are still there but it got way softer than his usual abs, it's not as defined like what's his fans always calls him, a greek statue.

He quickly dressed, excited to be outside of the room and meet his lover.

He standing by the door, playing with his hands, he's kinda nervous after being locked for a week.

He opened the door slowly and right away he feels someone rustling right outside, that he know exactly that it's Gunwook.

The door opened and Gunwook was standing meter away from him, startled from the sudden movement.

"Hyung?", Jiwoong almost teared up seeing his lover standing right in front of him. He swear he became more melancholic after his heat.

Jiwoong hesitate to approach him, but as soon as Gunwook open his arms wide, he pounce and Gunwook hoisted him up, embracing him like koala.

"I miss you so much", he finally sobs

Gunwook inhale his omega scent like an oxygen. He burried his face to Jiwoong's neck and devour as much as he can at the same time scenting his omega with his bergamot and musky pheromones, Jiwoong did the same.

They stay like that scenting and smelling each other for more than 5 minutes. Jiwoong is the first one to pulled out earning a disatisfy groan from his alpha, not having a single thought to put him down nor separating.

Jiwoong giggled but he definitely loves it. Gunwook is not small since before presented, but now as he has his hands holding Gunwook's shoulder and nape. He can feel the sturdy muscle he never feel before. Jiwoong pout as a ridiculous thought came that his own muscles left him to move with his alpha.

"You've got more muscle but I lost mine. Is that even fair?", Gunwook finally lifting his face up from Jiwoong neck, welcomed by Jiwoong's cute unconscious pout.

He chuckled and peck the pout away.

"I know right. You feel so small now hyung, I'm afraid I'll break u", he might as well teased which earned a smack on his left shoulder

They're still on the hall if you're wondering.... :)

"It's still very early. Do u want to have breakfast now?", Gunwook finally let him down but his hands still stay firmly on Jiwoong's addictive small(er) waist.

Jiwoong looking down all fidgety, "Do you... Do you want to see my nest?", he whispered peeking at his boyfriend reaction.

Which a wide surprised expression given from Gunwook.

"It's.. It's my first nest. It's sloppy and lack a lot of things, but I worked hard making it", his voice smaller and smaller, afraid of rejection.

Gunwook is too stunned to speak. An omega asked him. An alpha to see his nest. HIS OMEGA asked him! 'Holy damn, Park Gunwook you lucky son of a gun'

The silent is too long to Jiwoong's liking, so he looking down and start to walk away, feeling deject.

"I- I WANT TO! Please let me see it"