Soulmate (Slight M)

Shen Quanrui, known as Ricky. A Chinese model who finally made his debut at Korea. Very easy going. A flexible person and clicked on together with Gunwook and Jiwoong as well.

Ricky is 20 years old. 2 years younger than Jiwoong and something in Ricky somehow drawing his attention. He feels strangely connect to the younger and he can see that Ricky feels the same too.

Both of them shyly interacted with each other with sparkle in their eyes. Attempting to know the other more deeper.

Gunwook, who sat besides Jiwoong, noticed the interaction. He moved closer and closer until his head rested on Jiwoong's shoulder, his arms wrapping around the older waist, pouting, a clear jealousy on his face. Thank God they're sitting at the inner corner side of the cafe to avoid crowds.

"Relax, I'm not gonna take him away from you", Ricky giggles cutely, "I have a mate. I'm a taken omega", he showed his mark.

Jiwoong's eyes sparkle at that. Can't believe someone so young already mating.

"Excuse me..", They turn their head to Gyuvin who looking at them with squinted eyes, "Have something to explain to me about that?"

Gyuvin point Gunwook's arms that wrapped around his waist with his long index finger and his chin following the gesture.

"Later", Gunwook answered, large palm caresing his stomach and nose on his neck trying to snif him, earning an instant blush from Jiwoong and a whine from Gyuvin.

Ricky who unsure of their situation just giving a small smile observing silently.

Jiwoong's phone rings, Siwon has just arrived at Jeju and told him not to spend too long outside as it's getting late. He informed them that they should spend time at the hotel instead since the it is already booked (since it's the CEO's hotel) for them as long as they're here.

"Shall we head back? It's getting late and we have pup and baby alpha here", Jiwoong says teasing his brother and (soon to be) lover. Of course gaining a protest groans from the two and a giggle from Ricky.

"Sure"

~~~

"Baobei", a man with a very slender waist approaching them

"Ge~", Ricky and Jiwoong currently enjoying their little talk at hotel balcony that facing the sea.

Gyuvin and Gunwook are playing mobile games not far from them.

"Jiwoong-hyung, this is my manager and my mate, Hao-ge.. I mean.. Hao-hyung"

Jiwoong got stunned. The man in front of him is so beautiful. A very lean body, probably as tall as him, his face is fair and so pretty. Surely looks more like a model than a manager. But opposite from his physics, he clearly has a dominant aura and his presence that scream alpha.

'What a pretty Alpha' Jiwoong is in a dazed and didn't realize that he said it out loud.

Hao chuckled snapping Jiwoong from his trance.

"You are a very pretty omega yourself Jiwoong-ssi", Hao says earning a startled gasp from Gunwook and Gyuvin and horrified one from Jiwoong.

Ricky and Hao looking at them confused.
"I'm sorry... Did I say something wrong?"

Gunwook and Gyuvin quickly approaching Jiwoong, standing behind him.

"How do you know that Jiwoong-hyung is an omega, hyung?", Gunwook took a seat besides Jiwoong and hold the older hand. Thank God it was only them alone outside.

Ricky and Hao looking at each other confused.

Hao take a chair and sit besides Ricky mirroring the younger "He has a scent of an omega", Hao says and Ricky nodded agreeing.