"Good morning," Y/N said softly as she brushed the younger woman's hair out of her stunning face. Y/N was still in bed with Jennie when she peered open and grinned. "What if I had dreamed last night that you were here?" Joking, Jennie said. It seems like a depressing dream. Y/N laughed too. She gestured to Jennie to lay on her by patting her stomach. She did so happily.

"What are you going to do today?" Y/N asked. "Are you mine to keep all day?" Jennie asked. "You do, indeed. To be with you, I took time off from work." Y/N confirmed. "We can't go out for a date unless we cover ourselves?" With excitement, the younger one suggested. "Yeah, no, I don't want to be like that with you." Y/N grinned. "Movie?" Jennie gave Y/N's suggestion a nod. "We are able to do so much more than just watch films." Jennie reddened at what was said. "First, shower. We start by brushing our teeth. After that, we can consider other ideas." The younger dismissed the impure thoughts of the elder.

Jennie took a shower first so she could make breakfast. Shortly after, Y/N joined. She planted a thank-you kiss on the younger's forehead and got right into it. "Oh my god," Jennie exclaimed. Y/N shot her a perplexed glance. Should I let the girls know? Y/N did not understand Jennie's question. "My group members? Do you think I should let them know that you are with me here? I feel like they deserved to know." She added on. Yes, of course. "I also miss them." Y/N gave a nod. Jennie reasoned that her members ought to have their phones if she had hers.

A Facetime call to the three of them and hoped that it was the three of them on the other line.

"Hello?" A voice said hello, and Y/N recognised the person.

"Jisoo eonnie!" Jennie cheered. "Where are the younger girls?"

The other two lines picked up and were visible to the other two members a few seconds later.

"What is the reason for your morning call?" Y/N grinned when she heard Lisa's worn-out words.

"It is nearly noon?" It was Rosé who spoke next.

"The morning has not yet ended." The youngest complained.

"I have someone with me here." Jennie interrupted the discussion.

"Kuma?" Jisoo posed the question, looking unimpressed. "What? A fresh cut?

"Your mother?" Lisa made a joke that made Y/N and everyone else laugh. Jennie, not having any of it, gave her a playful glare.

"My girlfriend is here with me. Do you not want to see her? Jennie said it.

Silence. Their faces were full of confusion.

"I swear you said you had your girlfriend with you, but I am just waking up." It was broken by Lisa."Please repeat that one more time."

After chuckling, Jennie gave her phone to Y/N, who gestured for it.

"Hey, ladies." Y/N greeted.

Happy screams erupted from all three of them. "Y/N! I miss you!" Jisoo exclaimed.

Y/N chuckled, saying, "I also miss you. I am missing every one of you.

Concerns surfaced regarding Y/N's presence alongside Jennie. She took the time to describe the actions taken by her and the other former managers. "So, you're saying that you had to hide under Jennie's eonnie dressing table, and for a few minutes, you were trapped between her legs?" Lisa confirmed. "Is that all you heard from the words that were said?" Jenni shook her head. "Yeah," Lisa replied without hesitation. "Have fun with her, Jennie eonnie." Cheeky thumbs up from Rosé. Before the call ended, Y/N gave one final wave. "You are unable to hold onto your phones anymore?" After tasting a bite of her sandwich, Y/N inquired. "Yeah. After completing the schedule and returning to the dorm, we were only given our phones back. "However," Jennie murmured, her gaze fixed on her meal. She is fiddling with the fork while holding it in her fingers.