Y/n: I hope to have good results. Thank you.

Sarina: See you later.

Y/n: See you.

At this moment, Leah comes out of the changing room. She has a huge smile on her face. She puts her stuff down and puts her arms around your waist, then kisses you.

Leah: Want to come back home?

Y/n: So tired, I would love to.

Leah: Let's go back to our house then.

Y/n: Our house?

Leah: It has always been your house.

Y/n: You want us to move in back together?

Leah: I mean, you'll be at Wolfsburg, but, yeah, I -- I want you to move in with me again. When you're back in England, I want to wake up and get to bed next to you, every day.

Y/n: You sure?

Leah: To be honest, nothing really changed since you left. What do you think?

Y/n: I mean... it would be logical that I live with my wife.

Leah: Say that again.

Y/n: With my wife?

Leah: I like that, I like the sound of it.

Y/n: I kinda like that too.

You kiss her. You both head to the bus. On the way, you see some fans waiting for some autographs and photos, to see players. You head out with Leah, hand in hand. You both spend some time with the fans outside, then head in the bus. You sit next to Leah, hand locked in each other. Beth comes sitting in front of you, with Georgia. Minutes goes by, all the girls start to get in the bus. Then you get back to St Georges' Park. Everyone gather inside. You go up in your room with Leah and pack your stuff. Once done, you get downstairs. You say goodbye to everyone, especially Sarina. You get inside Leah's car and she drives you home. She parks in the driveway, in front of the house. You get inside, and let you down on the couch, so tired.

Y/n: Tell me this time, there's no engagement party.

Leah: Not doing that mistake twice.

Y/n: It wasn't a mistake actually, because that was awesome. Your mom invited Jordan over, that was the problem.

Leah: Wait, what?

Y/n: You didn't know?

Leah: I didn't know that it was my mom who invited her.

Y/n: Done, it's all fine.

Leah: And actually, in a way, you proposed to me tonight.

Y/n: You had the ring. Why did you have the ring?

Leah: I was hoping... that maybe... it could happen.

Y/n: You were right.

Leah: Netflix and chill?

Y/n: Netflix and chill.

You start getting comfy, grab a blanket and put it on you. Before watching the movie, you post this, on your Instagram:

Leah puts a movie on and half through it, youfall asleep on Leah. She looks at you, smile to how beautiful you are. To acertain moment, Leah also fall asleep with you on the couch.

The next morning, you wake up on the couch. Leah is preparing the breakfast. You get up and go put your arms around Leah's waist, and to give her a kiss.

Y/n: Good morning, beautiful.

Leah: Good morning fiancée.

You go sit at the table, waiting for Leah to join. While waiting, you post a few memories of the England camp in your Instagram Story: