two; everything is going to be alright

A/N: I'm adding a few characters. Hehe. Of course, they're some changes from this story and the book, but y'all should know that already. I'll probably extend the amount of days until; *sheds tear* the scene.

Students surrounded our payback prank. The two adults had a conversation and our Principle turned to toward my friends and I's direction.

"You." He pointed to Billy. "You and you." He pointed to Joey and I. "And you two." He pointed to Ricardo and Snuffy. He then motioned with his finger for Hank to come.

"You kids, have the honor of returning this furniture back to it's original place." Billy threw his banana peel into the trashcan, which earned him a glare from Mr. Parker.

"Pick up that banana." He commanded Billy. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing as Billy went to the trashcan to receive his peel.

"Is there any objections?" Dean raised an eyebrow.

"No sir."

~
I was behind Billy is the lunch line. Hamburgers, Tater Tots, and corn.

I heard a loud noise. I turned my head around. Gunshots.Two men came in threw the door. The older one fired gunshots into the air.

Joey grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the ground. They started saying things and I payed very careful attention in fear of my life.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine. I looked down to see Joey's hand. I looked at him in the corner of my eye too see him looking at me.

I heard another gunshot, followed by a couple more.

~

A man walked around with a picture of our friend Donoghue, who left the school.Everything seemed so unreal.

I mean, these guys forcefully entered our school, defiantly killing several people. Not only that, but Joey Trotta was holding my fucking hand, and I actually liked it.

~

"Anderson, Robert," called out a man, "Anderson Robert!" "Here." He quietly said. "Your father is president of the Tex-peet oil company." He stated. "Yes sir." Anderson replied.

"Bradberry, Jonathan.Your father is Stephen Bradberry? Chairman of the first empire bank of New York?" asked the man."Yes." said Snuffy."And vice chairman of the republican party?" He added on. "Yes." He answered.

"Giles, Henry the Third." He called out."Yes." said Hank. "Come here,Giles.Your father is representative
Henry Giles Jr.?" He read off of the paper."Yes."Chairman of the Armed Services Committee." "Yes sir."

"Trotta, Joseph."

He let go of my hand, which felt so warm and soft in mine. He walked in front of the man. "Trotta of New York City." he stated.

"Yes." Joey answered.
"The Albert Trotta?What's the matter?
Not proud of your father." He asked.
"No." He answered.

"Montoya, Ricardo."

"Yes, sir." "Your father is senior partner at Johnson, Montoya and Epps?"He asked. "Yes, sir."

"And past president of the California bar association?" "Yes, sir.""So tell me, Ricardo.Are you a Mexican?" He asked.
"Mexican-American." Ricardo answered.

"Do you speak Spanish?" He asked.
"No, not really." Ricardo lied."Put a bullet in him." The man said in Spanish and I gasped.

I guess paying attention in Spanish class at my old school, really payed off.

"No, wait!"Ricardo yells "Wait" what? You don't speak Spanish." said the man."I'm sorry. I do speak a little Spanish." apologized Ricardo.

He look at a guy behind him who quickly handed him his gun. He then hit him in the leg causing him to fall to the group.

"Son of a-" I was about to confront the man, but Joey held me back.

I don't care if you hit me, but if you hit my friends that is not ok on my list. I don't care if you could kill me.

I checked Ricardo to see if he was ok.
"Hey, don't! Hey, don't do that!" Billy yelled at him."Is he a friend of yours?"
"Yes, he is." Billy answered.

"Tell your friend he's lucky I didn't shoot him.What's your name?" He asked."William Tepper."

"William Tepper.What does your father do, William?" He asked. "He's a contractor." "According to this, he owns the third largest construction company in the world." Stated the man.

"Yeah, he's a contractor." Billy said, sarcastically. "You're not afraid? Hmm?" Asked the man."Yes, I'm afraid." answered Billy.

"Good.Don't fuck with me."

~

We were being divided into our room. Boys and girls were separated, so I had had to sleep with a stranger.At least we get to sleep on a bed. I'm thankful for that.

I was put in the room across from my friends. I walked in and put my shit on a bed.

A girl walked into the room and gave me a small smile, which I returned. She soon was followed by nineother girls.

Damn, this is a lot of people. There was four beds, so there was two people on each bed.

"We might as well, introduce ourselves," said one, "Ooh, how about we say one fact about ourselves."

"I'll start," said another girl, "I'm Nicole and I like watching old movies."

I spoke up, "I'm Macy and I'm from France."

"I'm Brenda, and I love Rob Lowe." She did a peace sign with her hand.

"My name's Michelle and I like Burger King."

"Hi, I'm Heidi. I love Ralph Macchio." Her and Brenda did a high five.

"I am Lucy and I like books."

"Hey, my name is Maggie and I love
watching the television."

"I'm Alyssa and I like video games."

"I'm Katrina and I love music."

"I'm Marisol and I have a twin brother named Hunter, he's in another building."

"I'm Autumn and I love dancing."

After a moment of pure silence Lucy spoke up, "What is going to happen to us-to everyone?"

"Don't think like that just think everything is going to be alright."

But the truth is, I'm not really sure it's true...

A/N: Hey guys here's the people's vine accounts.

Nicole- cutie 80's
Brenda- literally 80's
Michelle- youtube80's
Heidi- dazzled 80's
Lucy- 80's lucy
Maggie- carl.thepoppa.grimes
Alyssa- 80s gallagher
Katrina- kys•edits
Hunter- Hunter McMath
Marisol- 80's Maniac
Autumn- autumn ballington

Sorry if I didn't get you. VM me on here or vine if you still wanna be in her and I'll try to work you in. As for those who where put in this story, I apologize for having awkward commentary between your characters. My dog kept licking my foot and it made me all weird and shit, so for a apology I'm going to do a little contest between y'all for a prize. In order to get this prize, you have to comment as much as you can on this chapter.

Tell us the fucking prize, Emily!

Ok, sorry, sorry the prize may have something to do with Billy Tepper if you know what I mean *wink wink*

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Who is your favorite 80's actors?

ANSWER-haha easy. Corey Haim, Corey Feldman (who favorited 2 of my tweets), Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Rob Lowe, Ralph Macchio, C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Sean Astin, ect.