𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖

𝟛𝟡

Minho stayed in his room thinking about what he felt just now around his roommate.

His hand clutched into his shirt fabric around his chest, the beating was still as fast as earlier.

He couldn't stop thinking about Chan, it was new to him to see his roommate romantically after knowing each other for 5 years and living under the same roof for 3 years.

He remembers the times where Chan was being so caring towards him, like looking after him when he got sick, comforting him when he was stressed about losing the panels to his webtoon, making him dinner whenever he was in a bad mood.

He put his hand on top of his mouth, a tear slides down his cheek while closing his eyes not believing he failed to notice the way Chan was being extra careful.

He knows that the other was doing all this because they were friends so Minho felt bad having this kind of disgusting feelings that can ruin his friendship with Chan.

Chan:"Minho...get out, dinner is ready"

He heard his voice from the other side of the door along with a soft knock.

Minho wasn't fully ready to face the older one yet but he can't ignore him now since he made an effort and made dinner for both of them.

He stood up from the floor turning around unlocking his room door and opened it by twisting the doorknob, revealing Chan who was waiting for him to open the door.

Minho's eyes wide as his body reacts upon seeing Chan again and has the urge to close the door again.

Minho:"I'm not....hungr-"

He was cut off by Chan slamming the door open and reached his hand to hold Minho's wrist and brought him out of his room dragging him towards the kitchen where he made a whole feast of Minho's favorite dishes.

Chan:"if you don't eat, I won't be your friend again"

Even if he says it as a joke knowing Minho would scuff at him or let out a joke himself as well but the thing that was unexpected is Minho holding his wrist with both of his hands and looking at him with desperate eyes.

Minho:"no...don't leave me..."

Chan's eyes wide upon seeing Minho being like this asking with pleading eyes and a soft broken voice.

Like what the actual hell was going around his head right now?!

Chan:"it was a joke lino, you know I can't live without you"

He said with a chuckle, it was something he says every time and Minho would always be disgusted by it which makes him laugh even more.

But this time, Minho didn't get disgusted but instead his heart started beating so fast again on hearing those words from his roommate while having those feelings.

Minho(blushing):"you can't live without me?"

Chan blushed with Minho and kept looking at him with wide eyes, he didn't know what was wrong with his roommate so he checked his temperature by putting his palm on top of Minho's forehead which made him flinch at the sudden touch but like it eventually.

Chan:"do you have a fever or something? Why are you acting weird?"

Minho without constant, he removed Chan's hand from his forehead and put it on top of his cheeks leaning against it while closing his eyes and smiling a little.

Chan's heartbeats increased upon seeing this cute view of his roommate leaning into his hand.

He just wanted to kiss him.

Minho:"your hands are warm"

He said looking at Chan with doe eyes looking innocent for the producer to start processing what was going on right now.

Why was his roommate behaving like he was in heat or was drunk?

Chan reacted to what Minho said by putting his other hand on his other cheek cupping his face with both of his hands and leaning closer towards his crush.

Chan:"What's wrong with you today? You're not rejecting my touch and you didn't get angry at me when I called you by lino"

Minho blushed looking at Chan's lips spilling out that nickname again.

here's the thing... Minho liked whenever Chan called him by that nickname, he was just embarrassed and shy since it was awkward for him to be called by his roommate with that.

Minho:"nothing is wrong with me, Channie... And I want you to start calling me by that"

He said overwhelmed with everything going around him right now, he loves being held by the older and getting to be closer to him as well.

Chan was really dumb to notice that Minho was seeing him more than a friend so he thought maybe this behavior is temporary.

He also couldn't believe that Minho just called him by his own nickname.

Chan(blushing):"I swear something is wrong with you, lino"

After, they both were situated in their seats having dinner where Minho kept feeding Chan while asking him to feed him.

Knowing he was in love, Minho took his friend's kindness to feed on his fantasies.

Little did he know that Chan felt more than any mere kindness towards him and he wants Minho to be his and his only.

Minho(bright smile):"let's wash the dishes together"

He exclaimed in a happy expression with shines visible in his eyes for Chan to chuckle and nod his head.

They washed the dishes together playing with the dish washer foam since Minho kept putting foam in Chan's nose which caused the web artist to start laughing at his funny face.

Chan:"I rarely get to see you laugh like this, you look innocently breathtaking"

That caused Minho to stop laughing and look at his roommate with rosy cheeks not believing that he rarely laughed around with his roommate.

Minho:"uhm...Chan-hyung... My friends wanted to have their hangout here next time since they are curious about you and wanted to meet you"

He said changing the topic from him to the squad since they wanted to meet Minho's roommate he always talked about.

Chan:"you talk to your friends about me?"

That took Minho out of surprise since he likes to blabber about his roommates to his friends but never thought he would tell this to Chan.

Minho nodded his head while biting his lower lip thinking he did wrong by speaking about him to his friends.

Minho:"is that a problem?"

Chan hugged him which made Minho to wide his eyes blushing again since he can't get tired of his roommate's warmth.

Chan:"no...I'm actually happy that you did that, it shows that you're not ashamed with me being your friend"

That caused Minho to shake his head and hug him back tightly burying his nose in his shoulder.

Minho:"never...i will never be ashamed of you...you are a wonderful friend, Channie"