chapter 41

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

It was evening, where everyone was busy with their work. Then Bangpink makean  line and went to their father's room where Mr. and Mrs. Kim were. They knocked on the door. Mr. Kim said to come in, and they all went inside.

Then Mr. Kim asked,

Mr Kim: What do you guys need?

He asked in a cold voice.

Then Mrs. Kim said,

Mrs kim: Honey, don't talk to them in a cold voice .

she said to Mr. Kim while looking at Bangpink with a smile.

Then Jimin said,

Jimin : Dad, we are going out.

Mr. Kim glared at them. Mr. Kim didn't trust Bangpink after what they did to the company.

Then Mr. Kim said

Mr Kim: Where are you all going?"

Taehyung replied

Teahyung  : We are going to meet our old friend.

Mr. Kim : No

He said and started to continue his work.

Then Mrs. Kim said

Mrs kim: Honey, let them go and enjoy, please."

She said while looking at Mr. Kim, who just nodded.

Mrs. Kim: "You guys go and enjoy,"

she said while giving a big smile to them. Bangpink makean line, nodded their heads, and went to their car. They all went and settled inside the car. Jungkook was driving the car, then he started to drive. After a while, they all reached the cafe. They all went inside to see their friend had not come. They all sat and started to talk.

Then Lisa said

Lisa : Oppa, we should do something.

She said while looking at Jimin, then he asked.

Jimin : About what?"

Lisa: "About Yn and Eunwoo. I think Eunwoo started to fall for Yn. We should stop them. Eunwoo should only fall in love with Jisso Unnie, not with Yn."

Jungkook: "If we do anything, Dad will get angry at us. So we should be careful,

he said while looking at Lisa.

Then Taehyung said

Teahyung : Jungkook was right. What if we do something to make Eunwoo hate Yn? We should plan something."

They all started to think.

Then Rose said,

Rose : I have a good idea."

He said while looking at everyone. Then Lisa said,

Lisa : You tell the idea, we will tell if it was a good idea or not."

Rose: "If we do this, not only Eunwoo, everyone will hate YN, including Jennie Unnie and Sana."

Jimin: "Really? Then tell the idea."

Rose nodded her head and started to tell the whole plan, which made Bangpink make a line to smirk.

Lisa: "It was really nice."

She said while giving a smirk.

Rose: "I know."

She said while giving a proud look.