chapter 21

Everyone truned there head to see  angry Eunwoo .

Yn eyes was winded . While corridor was shock because Eunwoo never get into any fight . Eunwoo look really dengerous.

Before 2 minutes

Eunwoo pov .

I completed my class while thinking about a girl who steals my heart then Rocky told .

Rocky : Eunwoo come out of your dreams . ( Smirk)

He said while looking at me . I rolled my eyes .

Suhan : Eunwoo when your going to confess to yn .

Yes the girl who steals my heart was yn . I fall for her so deeply . Then I told .

Eunwoo : soon I will confess my feelings for her . I will make her mine

Rocky : don't worry yn will fall for you .

I nodded my head I was going to meet yn , Sana and Jennie in lunch for that I was going now . Then I saw a crowd .

Suhan : What happened there .

Eunwoo : we both are with you only how we know .

Rocky : come lets go .

We three went to the crowd then we went front to see a view which made my blood boiled a guy was proposing
To yn . she is only mine I will not give her to anyone without thinking twice I Kicked him which made him fall down then I started to beat him .

End of Eunwoo pov .

Eunwoo was beating that boy who proposed yn . Yn was shock . Rocky and suhan was trying to pull Eunwoo away from that guy . Then yn shout .

Yn : Eunwoo stop beating him . ( Shout)

Eunwoo don't listen to yn he was still beating him .

Yn hade treas in her eyes then he shouted .

Yn : Eunwoo please stop it your scareding me ( shout + cry)

Eunwoo came to his sence he looked at yn who have treas in her . Yn dragged Eunwoo to rooftop .

Jennie : ok drama completed you all can leave now ( cold)

Sana : take him to medical room .

A guy came and take him to medical . Crowd also went to there class . Then
Suhan said .

Suhan : come lets go .

Others all nodded there head . Everyone went to the rooftop . Eunwoo was still angry . Now everyone standing then yn asked .

Yn : Eunwoo why did you do that . ( Angry )

Eunwoo looked at and said .

Eunwoo : what did you expect to do that fucker dare to propose you . You should not dragged me her I would kill him there is self . ( Angry )