𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

8 Months Later

HEINRIK

I massaged the bridge of my nose as I listened to the headmaster of this school. Lord Ajath Luna. 

"What is the problem, your majesty, the Prince?" He asked and I just raised my hand to stop him from asking me further questions. Nakakainit ng ulo ang lahat na lumalabas sa bibig nito. 

"Nothing." Matipid na sagot ko sakaniya saka tiningnan ang report papers na ibinigay niya sa amin.

It's been 8 months since that incident. That night when someone accidentally unleashed their chela and killed two families and one guy. They seemed turned into a stone.

"It's been 8 months and we still haven't found any clues to that person's whereabouts." Rinig kong reklamo ni Mia Luna saka ibinaba ang papel sa mesa at sumandal sa upuan niya.

The Supremes and Elemental Guardians are still finding for that person. It was an accident why that person killed innocent people, and now it is afraid to show itself because this headmaster wants its head.

"We must find that person. Dead or alive." Diin na uto ng headmaster kaya ibinagsak ko ang papel sa mesa and clasped my fingers together and pressed my lips at the side of my knuckle.

"We must find that person, alive." I ordered firmly and he chuckled.

"Hardheaded son of a bitch." I heard from inside his thoughts and in an instant, the room fell into darkness.

My expression darkened and the other supreme students were shaking in fear.

That's right.

I can hear all their thoughts inside this room.

"Cussing about my mum?" I asked him, using my telepathy to tell him that, warning him and engulf the entire room with total darkness as all of them panicked except for Mia.

"Do not talk about my mum." I firmly added and in an instant, the room was back to normal. The room illuminated with lights from the sky coming from the outside of the windows.

"Are we clear?" I asked and he trembled in fear, nodding so fast.

"Good." I said at tumayo na sa inuupuan ko saka tumingin sa ibaba, minamasdan ang mga tauhan kong nakatira sa Salsiarria.

I must protect my people. Even if I drown my hands in a pool of blood.

------

Pumasok ako sa loob ng silid ng paaralan saka rinig ko ang bulong bulongan ng mga estudyante habang dinaanan ko ang mga ito. Most of the girls were shrieking and covering their mouths as they set my eyes on me.

I'm used to them being like this. Lagi nalang silang kikiligin tuwing makikita akong dumaraan sa mga harapan nila. 

"Heinrik." Rinig kong tawag ni Mia sa likod ko kaya tumigil muna ako sa paglalakad ko at humarap nito.

She's beautiful as ever... But unfortunately, she already has someone and that someone is with the water element guardian, Mia's dad.

"Hm? What is it?" I noticed her dark circles and sore eyes. She's been crying ever since her boyfriend went away with Lord Gaius. 

"Harvest Festival is coming soon, we must plan for the preparations of the event." Sabi nito saka ibinigay ang preparation paper sa akin. Ibinuklat ko ito saka nakalista na pala ang mga possible themes and preparations for the festival.