chapter 37

Soon Parul and Om reached there too Aadya wasn't feel like to sleep but she don't want to face her brother after that news so she was pretending to sleep while holding Yugant's hand, who was smiling like a fool .
Both of them were happy because of different reasons, Yugant was happy after finding his lost love as his wife and her pregnancy news, Aadya was happy because of her pregnancy she have forgiven Yugant earlier after noticing his change behaviour for herself without knowing that she was his Sweetie.

After sometime Yugant got a call from Ranvijay he picked up his call and start talking in whisper.

Ranvijay- pranam Raja sa I have a very important information about Rani sa' matter........he too reached Delhi after hearing about Aadya's health Jaiveer was with him he can't leave his son alone with anyone.

Yug- ji Ranvijay tell me what is it.........he asked impatiently.

Ranvijay- when I research about the food matter I found out that there is a new maid who joined just before four months and she was the one who did everything she was working for Diksha.........he want to say something very important but hesitate because he know that was about to happened after that but he can't hide it from his Raja sa.

Yug- why I'm feeling that you want to say something else too........he knew Ranvijay more than anyone.

Ranvijay- actually Raja sa she was appointed by badi Rani sa, she told security about her backround so they didn't do any research about it that's it Raja sa........ without any further conversation Yugant cut the call now he was seeing on destruction, he slowly remove Aadya's hand from his he kissed her forehead lovingly and then left the room, Aadya opened her eyes in confusion.

Yugant reached in the hall where everyone was present he looked at his mother and asked her in anger.

Yug- why maa?.......he was feeling emotional too how can she do something like that?

Parul- what beta ?.........she asked in confusion but Yugant thought that she was pretending to be innocent what make him more angry.

Yug- WHY did you do everything with my sweetie ohh sorry my Aadya........ Parul thought that Aadya told him everything about that day what happened years ago, now she start sweating.

Parul- I'm really sorry it wasn't my intention Yug.

Yug- ohh really maa didn't you hired the maid who was giving drugs too Aadya ......... Aadya heard his loud voice and came there too witness one more horrifying incident

Om- what ........he asked in shock. Shiv was very shock after hearing it but didn't said anything because he knew that it'll worsen the situation, he noticed that Rudra was about to say something he motion him to shut up both father and son were standing there with fisted hands.

Yug-yes dad maa was involved with Diksha's plan she too want to kill Aadya........ Parul look at him with shock.

Parul- no no no beta I just appointed the maid believe I have no idea that she was doing something like that.

Om- parul you appointed that maid or not ........ now he was furious .

Parul- yes Om but please believe me I .........Om interrupted her in middle .

Om- believe you it's impossible to believe you how can you Parul......... that situation wasn't only witnessed by Aadya but Vidhan and Ruhi too who just coming from hospital because Ruhi was feeling little pain in her abdomen.

Parul-please om let me explain.........she saw Aadya standing there with tears flowing from her eyes.

Parul- Shivi.........but before she could complete Aadya shouted loudly.