Chapter 54 - Luke's Senior!

Beginne am Anfang

[Equipment: Tachi/Katana·Shimizu (D grade), Reverse-Blade Sword·Soul Nourishing (C grade), Portable Pocket (D grade), Portable Computer (D grade), Katana-type Lux (D+ grade), Scabbard-type Lux (D+ grade), Orga Lux·Ser-Veresta (B+ grade), Sword Sheath of Tranquility (B+ grade)]

Compared to before the mission started, Luke has undergone a tremendous transformation.

However, he notices the newly added element of 'Agent Evaluation.'

In the Main God Space, many functions and facilities, including transactions, are graded according to the agent's level.

For example, a C level agent in the training grounds can only access functions within the C level permission range.

Agent levels, starting from B level, don't automatically increase with strength. Agents need to undertake additional missions, passing 'tests' to progress.

The newly added 'Agent Evaluation' likely represents the current strength of the agent.

It's important to note that as a 'Authorized User,' Luke has the privilege of using additional temporary permissions by consuming extra redemption points, allowing him to acquire a temporary permission of a higher level.

Closing his personal panel, Luke opens the door, preparing to seek out his 'senior.'

His destination is the 'Rest Area,' situated in the opposite direction of the trading and facility areas—a well-known bar within the 'Adventurers' Club.'

...

Adventurers' Club

"Speaking of which, for this mission, wasn't it led by Fikz? How was the harvest?"

A sturdy man, fitting the description of 'tall and robust,' sat inside the bar.

While celebrating the successful completion of the mission with his subordinates by drinking alcohol, he discussed the gains in the mission world with some key members of his 'team.'

Fikz, who appeared to be around 20 years old, led the other side of the mission.

"I got nothing on my end. No useful items, not even any useful intelligence."

Fikz tightened the long spear behind him and reported with some frustration to his team leader.

He was genuinely frustrated. Being an elite member within the team, in situations where the main mission required the team leader and a few vice leaders to act simultaneously, there were not many qualified members to lead exploration tasks.

As a member leading such expeditions, his gains were always meager, and there were times when he ended up with nothing.

"Well, Captain, stop picking on Fikz. Everyone knows it's always like this for him. Even if there's just one 'useless route' in the exploration path, he can accurately target it."

Sitting on the left side of the 'captain,' a middle-aged man dressed as a mage tapped the 'captain's' head with his staff.

The sturdy man referred to as the 'Captain' scratched the spot on his head that had been tapped, looking somewhat embarrassed as he said, "Hey, I really wasn't picking on him. I was just asking casually, why hit me?"

While the 'team' was celebrating, Luke walked in through the bar's entrance.

"Senior is indeed here. It looks like you guys had a good harvest this time, being able to treat the entire 'team' to drinks at the bar."

The first person Luke noticed upon entering was the middle-aged man dressed as a mage.

Seeing Luke, he initially showed joy on his face, but then as if he remembered something, he silently winked at Luke.

Luke also understood it immediately and said the above sentence.

The sturdy man who heard Luke's voice, initially with a delighted expression ready to greet him, but when he clearly heard what Luke said, his face immediately turned pale, hastily preparing to explain.

However, the middle-aged mage preemptively spoke, saying, "Did everyone hear that? This time, the expenses are covered by the Captain!"

"Yeah!!! Long live the Captain!!!"

A tremendous cheer erupted in the bar.

---

More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):
patréon.com/tom22
Replace "é" with "e" on your web browser.
(Please vote for more chapters! If this fanfic gets more than 200 powerstones, then I will upload bonus chapters! Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below.)