Explanation and A New Place

-So, How did you find here Miss Potter?

-Oh, I would first like to hear your "Explanations"!

She said with a mocking voice. Others were waiting with curiosity.

-I accept that I gave you to the wrong hands but I am glad at the results that made you a tough person and Harry lived normally too.

- You are glad! I don't know about him living normally but your "small" mistake screwed my life!

-I am so sorry about the things you have been through but the important thing is both of you are alive...

She was about to open her mouth but:

-If you don't cut me I will explain my reasons... Thanks... I also accept that I was afraid about your powers Miss Potter. I was afraid that your powers would exceed your self-control and losing control over those powerful powers aren't good. There must be a Potter alive for beating Voldemort and I made a mistake by not trusting your control over powers... Your mom managed them perfectly but I had to take precautions. If you ever lose control over your Powers that might end up with so much death and of course, I don't want that to happen. Again, I am sorry about my mistake. Since you are here I think that there is still time to make it up. So, do you want to join your brother this year at Hogwarts?

-So, is she my sister?

-Yes, Harry. She is your sister... So, Miss Potter... Do you accept my offer?

-Yes, I do.

-Then, If you two don't mind we have to talk and you two can catch up!

The plump woman came near to the boy and asked:

-Harry, can you go to Ron's room with her?

-Yeah...

The boy answered with a still shocked voice. Then the woman came near to the girl and:

-Dear, please go with him.

Then the woman sat on the couch and the boy and the girl stood up. The girl followed the boy upstairs.

-So, You are my sister?

-Yeah. I guess It's weird, for you. It was like a magic trick, boom! You have a sister.

-Yeah, so what is your name by the way?

-Scarlet... And your name is Harry, I guess?

-Yes, nice to meet you, Scarlet.

-Nice to meet you too, brother... Oh, that really sounds weird...

Harry just laughed awkwardly and he walked into a room.

-Oh, Harry! You are finally here!

-Who is she?

The red-haired girl said in a jealous voice.

-Ehh, She is...

-Scarlet, Scarlet Potter...

-What?

The boy and two girls looked shocked.

-She is my sister...

-Harry! Why don't you tell us that you have a sister?!

-Well, I couldn't tell something that I didn't know!

-Oh...

-What happened to you?

The boy pointed to the left arm of the girl.

-Long story...

-Well, tell it! I just met my best friend's sister!