"Leeza, mein ne job chor di hai," he said to her while lying on the bed. 

"Kyun?" said Leeza, who was brushing her long silky brown hair, in shock. Her eyes were dark brown. 

"Kyun keh I don't want anyone to suffer this much and still not get justice. Insaan ke paas justice ki umeed toh honi chahiye hai na?" She left her brush and leaned closer to him. 

"I am proud of you." She stroked his hair. 

"Toh ab kahan job karni hai?" she asked. 

"Bas socha tha prosecution ya defense mein apply kar doon Bar mein." She smiled and said, 

"I love you, my signor Sikander."

Sikander was walking through the corridor. He entered his office and sat down. He had to do something for the case. A knock happened on the door. 

"Yes?" he said while looking at the papers. 

"Kaise ho, Sikander?" It was Zain.

 "Arrey Zain, tum kaise aaye yahan?" he stood up and greeted his brother. 

"Yahan? Ya Islamabad?" 

"Yahan toh Aina se milne aye ho ge. Islamabad ka batao. America se dil bhar gaya kya?"

 "Apne bhai se milne aaya hoon yaar. Kahin mera bhai mujhe miss na kar raha ho." Both were smiling. "Tum kaam kar rahe thay?" he said pointing towards the papers on table with his eyes.

"Nahi, khel raha tha," Sikander said, laughing. 

"Batao, kya kaam kar rahe thay?" 

"Kuch nahi, bas ek case mein phasa hua tha. The opposition is powerful. So I don't know kia karoon." 

"Bas kar do, Sikander. I know tum hamesha sab solve kar lete ho. Akhir bhai hoon tumhara."

 "Acha, bas bas, zyada baatein na karo. Aina abhi school hai aayegi, toh mil lena. Balkay, aaj ka din toh yahi hoga na humare sath spend kar lena." Sikander was happy that his brother came. Zain and Aina were really good friends. Both of them enjoyed playing so much, and after Zain leaves, Sikander appears to her as boring.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

So they spent the whole day with Zain. At night, when they were ready to sleep in Aina's room (yeah, they sleep in her room every day except for the days they get extremely tired), both of them were on their single beds. Both beds were decorated by both of them together. Her bed was pink, whereas his bed was purple (which was changed by Sikander because he didn't want to sleep on a red bed every day).

"Aina soi toh nahi?"

 "Baba, mein so rai hoon na, tang karein."

"Aina, baat suno yaar." He wanted to talk to her. He always did."Aik case hai," and hearing these three words, she sat up quickly. 

"Bataein, kab jana hai?"

"Yaar, sirf kaam ki baatein karni hoti hain kya tumne? Aur kisi baat mein interest nahi?" he said, sitting up with his back towards the bed crown.

"Aap bata rahe hain ya nahi?"

"Nahi, mein nahi bata raha."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"Fine. Aap ne choose kiya hai yeh."

"Kya?"

"Ye," she stood up, went towards his bed quickly, and started tickling him on his feet."THIS IS PURE CHEATING, BAS DOOR HATO," he was laughing and couldn't say anything.

"Aur na bataein mujhay," she was laughing too.

"Idhar ao tum," he stopped her hands and picked her up. She was now lying beside him. He was hugging her. 

"Toh little miss bas if the next hearing fails, we are going." She was excited. 

"Ab mere se wait nahi hona," she was laughing.

"Chalo, so jao ab, bahut raat ho chuki. Waise hi aaj tumne aur Zain ne bahut khel liya." Every time Zain came to their house, Sikander got a bit jealous of her liking him more. He told Aina about this one day, and her response embarrassed him as well as made him happy. 

"Kya yaar, baba. Aap mujhe chachu se zyada pasand hain. Aise hi jealous hote hain mere baba." She was laughing too, and today when he mentioned his name, she again laughed. 

"I love you, jealous baba," she said, hugging him. 

"I love you more Noor ul Ain Sikander"

 ━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Hey everyone please share your thoughts and reviews about the chapter!!

Thank you !!