~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 5

Thyme wasn't having a good time either, after he found out he didn't have Gorya in his car, he found himself in the middle of the road, running around his car to get away from Lita after she found out something about him Thyme really didn't want her to know.

Thyme :- (Shouted) It was not meant for you to bite! It was for her!

Lita paused for a moment in confusion before going back to running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 6

The news of the two engaged couple is on social, Gorya is sitting at the school cafeteria when mean girls came and tonts her. Gorya gets frustrated and went at rooftop and shouts. just then she noticed Lita secretly coming to school and guards following her she came down to help her but encountered with thyme in the middle.

Thyme :- Wait Wait Why are you avoiding me?

Gorya :- I'm not. What do you want to say to me? I'm in a hurry.

Thyme :- I just want to straighten things out about last night. You.. (Struggle for what to say or accepting his mistake) It's your fault. Why didn't you extend your arm so i could grab it? Why did you let me grab someone else? It's so basic. Apologize to me now and I won't be mad.

Gorya went frustrated and kicks him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 7

Maira and Kaning is watching the news on their phone sitting at the lunch table

Kaning :- Do you have any knowledge about this? did amily tell anything to you?

Maira :- Mishae I beleive Amily also not have idea something like this could happen to her as she is just worried for P'thyme and gorya.

Kaning :- chai I talked to P' Kevin about it he also told me that this is a shock for all of them.

Maira :- I just hope they all work things out. Have you talked to Gorya?

Kaning :- Mishae she is not picking up my call What about Amily I tried to call her but she didn't pick up.

Maira :- she is not picking up my phone either (kaning is about to say something) And before you ask I tried to call P Ren neither he is picking up the call and i don't have anyone else number.

Kaning :- chai chai I will text P' Kevin ask for her 

Maira :- and told him to tell Gorya to pick up our phone Its frustrating that they are not picking our call now I m worried about them.

Kaning just signed and put her hand on Maira's shoulder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 8

Mj and kevin came to find thyme in pain

Mj :- shia! Judging from his posture, he was definitely kicked in the balls.

Kevin (Smiled) :- What did you do to gorya this time?

Thyme (Grown in pain) :- Talk later.

 Kevin :- oww Btw where is second couple Ren and Amily did anyone talked to them?

Thyme :- they went for lunch with family to talk about everything.

Mj gets lost in some thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~