Gorya :- Happy birthday, Officially.

Thyme :- Thank you. So, Where is my gift? (Gorya just denied) No? Where is my gift?

Gorya hid her gift 

Gorya :- There's no gift. Who said anything about a gift?

Thyme try to take a peak but he can't 

Ren (to Group) :- They are chaotic (They laughed)

Mj :- Let the couple have some alone time. Food?

Group just nodded and left the couple alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 3

Kevin and Mj are walking forward Ren observes Amily's lost state 

Ren :- Are you ok? (Amily Nodded) Did you take the pills today?

Amily :- Chai I went back to my home last night. So I need to take it to attend the function. 

Ren :- (Concerned) Why would you return to your home when you know what happened when you came...

His words cuts as they hear an announcement by thyme's mom.

Amily :- We will discuss this later lets focus on them. I am not getting a good feeling about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 4

While Thyme's mom is giving a speech a girl comes and fell on top of Gorya and then 

Thyme's mom :- (Pointing Toward The girl) This girl is Lita- Lalita Empicca. And She is to be engaged to thyme.

Everyone including Lita is shocked before anyone can process thyme's mom came up with another shock.

Thyme's mom :- And I would love to announce that Ms . Amily - Apinya Limpatiyakorn who is also like my daughter is going to engage with Ren - Renawin Aira.

Kevin :- Shiaa! I didn't see that coming

Mj didn't say anything just looked at amily. He wants to understand her thoughts but is disturbed by some sudden noise

Amily is just looking between her dad and Thyme's mom she is not able to process the fact of her engagement she is in shock She also came back in sense by Kevin's loud sound. 

There is Thyme who is trying to get rid of Guards. 

Kevin :- Thyme! (Throws car key)

Guard :- Grab him 

They run behind him thyme run toward Gorya but instead of grabbing her hand he grabs Lita's hand who is standing just beside Gorya and Pulls her into car.

Gorya is dumbfounded, Amily is still processing everything Mj facepalmed While ren is in shock.

Kevin :- That's not...

They just look each other in shock Then Mj's eyes went to watch amily who along with Ren where swarmed by People's congratulations and camera Flashing.

Ren wrapped a protective arm around Amily Giving You ok Look.

Amily :- let's continue the act for now. 

Ren :- (Nodded) I will talk to our parents later.

Amily nodded and they smiled the crowd.

Kevin :- I need a drink. 

He signal to MJ. Mj watches Amily and Ren before signing and following Kevin.