𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

𝟛𝟠

𝟛𝟠

Jisung was invited to Minho's house again.

The webtoon artist suggested they would complete the date they didn't have the chance to finish since Seungmin got poisoned by eating chicken drumstick.

They sat on the couch watching an anime movie which Minho picked for both him and Jisung to enjoy watching the action and drama.

It was Jisung's first time watching an animated series and additionally in Japanese which he was so good at it besides english.

Jisung:"this is so cool hyung, can we watch another one?"

He turned to Minho once the movie was over and found the webtoon artist looking at him with heart eyes.

Jisung blush at intense stare from the other as he quickly looks away not wanting to make eye contact even more.

Minho:"can we kiss?"

His voice reached Jisung's ears which turned red because what Minho was requesting is something simple and regular for a couple to do and since they've been dating for almost a month, he thought he should give it a try.

Jisung:"sure..."

He hesitated at first but soon he found himself being so close to his boyfriend who was getting closer and closer towards him, and Minho's breath hit against his lips which made him more insecure if he was going to do great in this kiss.

The webtoon artist brushed his nose with the other's nose, finding it so cute how Jisung was reacting to him with flinching or blushing.

The outcast was just so cute.

Minho brought his arms and wrapped them around Jisung's waist and then attached their lips making a bump sound.

They stayed in that position for quite sometime before Minho could guide Jisung into a soft kiss which they found very difficult to catch with each other since it was their first kiss.

Their lips were separated by huffs that came from them, they looked at each other in the eyes.

Minho:"you take the lead this time"

His cheeks turn rosy looking down embarrassed at what he just said for Jisung to chuckle and grab his jaw and pull Minho's head towards him so their lips could collide again.

Jisung did his best in taking the lead by guiding Minho's lips with his into a soft kiss but he couldn't control his emotions of picturing himself kissing Jeongin right now.

He started eagerly and hungrily eating and biting his hyung's lips sliding his tongue inside him from so many wet dreams he had about his crush.

Jisung(💭):«I'm a horrible person for kissing him while thinking about somebody else»