It's really wonderful place with all the greeney and being a photography obsessed person it was just an amazing place for me.

I love nature and aesthetic photography so getting the chance I clicked lots of pictures.

This picture perfect spot let's you experience five streams blending with each other and creating a scenic waterfall Panch Pulla stands for fine bridges with whispering woods around, you will find this place to have a magical influence on you. What adds to that is the combination of lush greenery and old bridges.

After having some quality time at Panch Pulla we decided to leave our next and last destination for today i.e. Ganji Pahari. We have decided to trek and have to reach there before sunset as not to miss the scenic sunset view from the top.

The hill has received such a name because of the lack of flora at the top of it. Thousands of trackers across the country come here to experience the colors of the landscape and mesmerizing mountains.

"Comon' Guys, slow down. I am already tired, I can't match your pace", I whined.

"We are not fast it's just you are slow; even a tortoise is faster than you", Shri commented.

"You just shut up, Idiot!"

All the hardwork and fatigue was worth it, I just can't describe in words how beautiful everything looked. I just don't wanna leave this place.

****
Day 3 ~

For today we have decided to visit two places, first Dainkund Peak followed by Khajjiar.

Located at an altitude of 2755 m above the sea level, Dainkund Peak is known for being one of the highest points in Dalhousie. Not only will you be able to enjoy snow- capped mountains from here but also will enjoy the refreshing breeze that accompany you throughout the hike. Once you reach the peak you will get to see waterfalls and rivers. From the peak, you will be able to experience the 360 view of the entire valley which will certainly leave you amazed. You can also enjoy views of khajjiar Lake.

After exploring our first destination we finally reached our second destination.

Oh god! This place is heaven, I don't have the words to describe its beauty; no doubt it's known as 'mini Switzerland of India'.

Khajjiar stands crowned with green meadows, lush forests and pristine temples  of an altitude of 6500 feet. This small plateau is adorned with a lake in the centre and a nine-hole golf course. Adventure seekers come here to experience various adventure sports such as paragliding, horse riding, zorbing and so on combining lakes, pastures and forests, this small town remains closed during the winter due to excessive snowfall.

We tried all the adventure activities for which it is famous. At first I was a bit scared as I never tried any of that but still I tried all of them as I said earlier; I am here for fun and adventure so why not and to be honest I really enjoyed it.

After all this adventure we decided to explore other places and soak in the beauty of this place.

Later, we also visited Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary which was the perfect blind of wildlife and nature.

Thick deodar foliage, a plethora of wildlife, snowcapped mountains, carpets of verdant grasslands and easy on the eye streams of fresh water makeup the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary. Also called Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary. It is locate it in the picturesque hilly Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. The name Kalatop means 'black cap' which refers to the thick, black forest cover on the highest hilltop in the Sanctuary.

As it was already late so we decided to stay the night here only and that beautiful cottages are hard to resist. We tried many different local delicacies and headed to the bed in the warmth of the cozy cottages.

****

Day 4 ~

We have decided to first visit the famous Khajji Nag Temple early in the morning as we have to return back to Dalhousie today to visit few places that are left to visit.

Dedicated to Khajji Nag or load of serpents, this is one of the oldest temples of Himachal Pradesh and one of the best places to visit. Khajji Nag Temple was built in the 12th century and the wood carvings reflect Hindu-Mughal architecture style and pattern. Resting on the back of Khajjiar Lake, this temple boasts of idols of Shiva, Hidimba and images of Pandava and Kaurava.

We are now back to Dalhousie and are visiting Chamunda Devi Temple, which is also one of the famous temples here.

Located at Chamba valley, Chamunda Devi Temple has significant mythological significance. According to the mythology, Goddess Kali killed the demon kings named Shumbh and Nishumbh here. You will find Lord Bhairav and Lord Hanuman on two sides of the temple protecting the Goddess. In addition, the intricate carving add to the beauty of the temple. Along with the colourful temples if you believe in spirituality this place will certainly give you a vibe of serenity and aura. The lush greenery in the surroundings adds to the beauty of the temple.

Last but not the least, we have (I have) decided to do some shopping at the famous Tibetan Handicrafts market much to boys' dismay. Now you tell me, every trip is incomplete without shopping in the local markets, isn't it?

At this market, you will find a variety of items including scarves, shawls, hangings, carpets, jewellery and so on at an affordable price. The best part is that you can satisfy the foody soul of yours here at the food stalls that sell delectable local foods. If you are looking forward to buy a souvenir for friends back home, this is the perfect place to get such things.

With the end of the shopping spree, the trip to Dalhousie also came to an end. We have decided to take an evening flight so that we can rest the next day as it's weekend and can get back to work from the following day.

I just don't want this trip to end but guess what, we need to get back to the real life.

(Sighs)

****

After writing this chapter I want to go on a trip to Dalhousie too 😩

All the information in this chapter is taken from Google so if there's any mistake please ignore it.

Thanku 🌸

****