5] Another week...end

Palak Mehra

I woke up by the sound of my ringing alarm. It's monday means back to work, I haaaaate mondays. I wasn't feeling like getting off the bed, I just want to lay on bed and do nothing.

It was fun last day, of course after all I met Shri and Vineet after some time and spend time with them like this so it was fun.
Its always fun spending time with them and hanging out with them and not to ignore the fact that they are the only one with whom I am close enough to spend my time and the only friends I fully trust, I really don't know what would I be doing without them but forget it now that they are with me.

Remembering about yesterday the thought of Vihaan crossed my mind. He didn't seem that bad I mean I don't know him as I have only met him once and that was too yesterday but still I feel he isn't bad not to forget he offered to help me by dropping me off my apartment because of Shri and Vineet's stubborness, I mean I am more stubborn than them but in situations like yesterday they can be quite stubborn. Okay so back to the topic I found Vihaan good and he is Shri and Vineet's childhood buddy so he won't be bad, hopefully. Whatever, I am eventually gonna know as I am gonna have interactions with him because of Shri and Vineet, so let's see what happens.

With all this thoughts I got off my bed to get started with another day of my not so interesting life.

I followed my morning routine and took a shower. I wore a white collared high low hem tunic shirt along with a sky blue jeans.

After getting ready I made myself a cup of coffee along with sandwiches for breakfast. After having my breakfast I took all the necessary stuff, locked the door of my apartment and left for the hospital.

Palak's outfit 👆🤍

Palak's outfit 👆🤍

****

I reached the hospital and started heading towards neurological department.
I didn't get to meet Anvi or Jay on my arrival today, they must be busy with their work.

I went to my locker, changed into scrubs and put my belonging in my locker and went to complete my regular rounds till Dr. Mukherjee arrives.

On my rounds the first patient whom I checked was a 6-year old kid, suffering from brain tumor. He will have his surgery in two days till then he is admitted in hospital under observation and he is assigned under me for observation.

"Hey", I said cheerfully.

"Hi", he said grinning.

"How are you doing champ?", I asked checking him.

"Good", he replied.