1] Beginning of the Journey

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

Right now I am traveling back to India, back to my home. I have been living in Boston for quite a few years now and as I have completed my studies in buisness I'm heading back to India to manage my dad's business & take over his position of ceo so that he can live peacefully and enjoy his time without the burden of work.

After a long and tiring journey I finally reached home. Mom, dad & Kriti di ( Vihaan's elder sister ) were already waiting in living room for my arrival. As they saw me enter the house they immediately ran towards me. Dad and Kriti di hugged me and mom hugged and kissed me on my forehead.

"Ohh Vihaan, you are finally here my son. I am so happy that you're back, I missed you so much", Mom said brightly hugging me.

"I missed you too mom", I said hugging her back.

"Seems like you are totally fit and well", said dad hugging me.

" Yeah, seems so", I replied smiling and hugging him back.

"How is my baby brother doing", asked Kriti di pinching my cheeks.

" Good and I am not a baby anymore", I replied faking a scowl and hugged her.

Vihaan's mansion 👆

Vihaan's mansion 👆

****

After a bit of chatting with my family I went to my room to have some rest after all it was a long & tiring journey.

As I entered my room I found everything as it is as it was before I left when I visited last time. My room is simple yet elegant because I like to keep things simple as much as possible.
After some rest I went downstairs to find my family already waiting for me on dining table so I also went to have seat next to my sister. We finished our dinner peacefully with some casual chatting.

"Before you take over the company I think you should get to know our company better, so you can come with me to the company tomorrow and have a tour and if you have any questions or doubts you can clear them as well. But if you want to rest one more day then there is no problem we can have our vist the other day", spoke dad refering me.

"Yeah sure let's do this tomorrow, I already have had enough rest so it's better to start working", I replied.

"Good then be ready tomorrow morning at 8 : 30 am", said dad.

"Vihaan you just arrived today and you want to get to work from tomorrow itself, you should rest a bit more", said mom.

"Its totally fine mom I have had enough rest and moreover I can't just sit here all day idly doing nothing, so it's better I spend my day in company learning something that would benifit me in future", I told her.