Mom- Annyeong. I said lowly.

I was thinking that she's still asleep but when I look at her bed, I saw she was sitting there while looking outside the window.

Mom- Oh. My baby finally awake. I said with a crack voice.

She just kept quite and looking outside. I went hug her and cried on her shoulder.

Mom- I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have done what I did to you. I shouldn't have said those thing. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I said while sobbing on her shoulder.

She still didn't response to me. When I didn't hear she saying anything, I lift up my head.

Mom- Baby, what are you looking at?? Why aren't you saying anything?? Did something happened?? Dear, look at me please. I said while retreating my hands off her shoulder.

She still looking outside, not moving not answering.

Mom- Dear, did you hear me??? Hey, why didn't you look at me?? Are you okay?? Look at me, please. I said while shaking her shoulder.

 She turn to look at me blankly. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and look at her confusedly.

Mom- What happened? Why you're not talking??? Is everything alright??? Tell me. I ask frantically.

She stay the way still and look down to her hands.

Mom- Y/n, talk to me. Why aren't you talking?? Did something happened?? Is it your hands?? Was it hurting??? I ask more.

I start to piss with her silence. Then she just sigh and look outside the window once again. I hold her chin and make her look at me again.

Mom- Talk to me. Are . You . Okay??? I ask softly while my hands caressing her left hand.

Y/n- I'm tired. She said lowly while looking at me blankly.

Mom- What is it?? I can't hear you. Speak louder. I said.

Y/n- I'm tired. She said simply a little louder.

Mom- You're tired?? You wanna go back to sleep?? I said.

Y/n- Haih. Anyways, when can I get home? I don't wanna stay here for a long time. She said blankly.

Mom- Okay. Actually you have been discharged already. We're just waiting for your dad to get done with the bills. But doctor said that you can't get to work, classes and workout. You need to rest for a few weeks before doing those things again. I said.

Y/n- Okay. Anyways, can I borrow your phone? I need to call someone. She said simply.

Mom- Sure. Here. I said and give her my phone.

I saw her dialing a number and call it. Then I heard she said IU unnie. That means she was talking to her secretary. Then I heard she said she just got sick. So, I assume that she just said it like it's no big deal just like she use to do. She use to not to tell anyone about anything that was bothering or kills her from the inside. She use to hide it all. After sometimes, she cuts the call and call another person. This time I hear she said jisoo unnie. That means she was calling her friends that was like her own sister. I heard her informing her unnie about she was at the hospital. And then, I heard she said she just went back from the gym and fainted like a dummy. I felt a pang of pain went through my heart. She's not just not telling about what I did to her, she also said that she making a fool of herself when she was fainted. It sounded like she just making fun of herself  yesterday and she didn't like to be seeing so weak. But then I heard she said she needed a clothes. I tap her hand lightly and show her the paper bag that has her clothes in it. I brought a thang top and jeans for her but after she saw the clothes, she folded it once again. It's not like she never wore that. Next, she said the clothes wasn't helping. I was so confused. That was a normal clothes that she wore, yet she doesn't want to wear it. I just take bag the paper bag and put it on the floor. A few minutes later, she cuts the call, texting someone and give back my phone. I took it and keep it in my bag. Then I takes another paper bag and took out a food container. She just look at me blankly.