~Thanks bestie~ I said. 

I turn to look at alex again and smirk. 

Y/n- Go on. I don't care. Even I got something that shouldn't have found. I said while smirking. 

Alex- What is it? Where is that thing? You have pretty big mouth aren't you? All talk and no actions. Aren't you afraid that if I posted this, your family might lose your pride and fame? He said while smirking. 

His smirk never fade away neither my cold face. 

Y/n- Don't underestimate me. You don't know me. So, shut the fuck up and stay away from me. I said harshly. 

I get up and about to walk away but he suddenly hold my wrist tightly. 

Alex- Listen here, you can't get away from me. I'll do anything it takes to get you even if it cost your family pride. He warned. 

I shut my eyes, I inhale deeply and exhale. Then I look at him darkly. He froze yet still not letting my wrist. 

Y/n- Charles, get in here right now!!! I growled loudly. 

Alex flinch and let go of my wrist. Then I look at charles that was walking to me. 

Y/n- Take this bastard out of this mansion and never let him come here again. Do EVERYTHING it takes to take this parasite far away from my family. Or you know what I'm able to do to him. I said coldly. 

Charles just nodded knowing that I'm still trying to control myself. He takes alex by the arms and immediately dragged him out of the mansion. I sit back down, lean my back on the couch and close my eyes. I let out a heavy sigh. Then I felt like someone was sitting next to me. I open my eyes, saw mom and dad was sitting both of my side with worried face. 

Mom- Are you okay baby? Why are you shouting earlier? Did he do something to you?  She ask frantically. 

Y/n- Of course. He annoyed me. I said while massaging my temple. 

Dad- I'm sorry y/n. I was about to drove him out but he force himself in and said he just wanted to visit you and leave. He explain.

Y/n- It's fine. He's the one that doesn't want to accept the fact that I don't want him anymore. I said.

I sit up straight, take my bag with me and get up. Mom and dad look at me worriedly.

Y/n- I'll be resting in my room. Need anything, just go to my room. I said coldly.

Then I walk towards upstairs to my room.

*Y/N POV END*

*A/N POV*

Mr. and Mrs. Kim look at each other worriedly.

Mr. Kim- Is she going to be okay? He ask worriedly.

Mrs. Kim- She will. Just give her sometimes to relax herself. She's always like that whenever she's stress or something bad just happened. I hope she's not behaving like the other day. She said sadly and her voice was about to crack.

Mr. Kim- What do you mean by the other day? He ask confusedly.

Mrs. Kim- The other day. When we're going to pick her up from hospital since she's discharge. She said and her voice crack remembering how y/n was behaving that day.

Mr. Kim- What happened honey? Tell me. He said impatiently.

FLASH BACK

*MRS. KIM POV*