Ch. 32

A/N's Pov:

Standing on the balcony, you stared outside which showed the backyard, filled with security, CCTV cameras, men with guns. You were just thinking how did Yoongi climb up the window without the guards and cameras noticing him. You couldn't believe you agreed to kill your own husband.... Your love..... You couldn't believe yourself. It was a sin to you. But at this moment, everything your family including your parents did until was sin after all. But did you really want to do this? Did you want to kill Yoongi? He was supposed to ruin your life but instead he gave you a life you always dreamed of.. Having your own bakery, having that strong support, love, confidence. Were you really going to betray Yoongi? What would happen to your baby then?

???: Y/N?

You turned around and saw Luca. He was wearing one of his blue shirts and ripped jeans. He stood beside you before facing you. You flashed him a low smile.

Luca: Are you alright? Feeling good?

Y/N: Yes, I am. Why?

Luca: Nothing. You look tired.

Y/N: I'll just get some rest later on.

Luca: Are you sick? Fever?

Y/N: No. Just tired.

Luca: You have been going through a lot. I understand. I'm sorry for everything you're going through, Sakhar. Things have been rough. We didn't really want you to find it out like that. I wanted to tell you about my family but my papa didn't allow.

You just nodded in return, trying to keep a cool, calm expression.

Luca: Do you.... Are you... You know ready to give us a chance, Sakhar? I know it's tough but I promise we can make this work out. Just you and me. It was supposed to be only both of us but then this happened.

Luca said grabbing both of your hands and placing it against his chest.

Y/N: Your father is to blame for it.

Luca: I know.... And I'm sorry actually but trust me, Sakhar, we'll be fine. It'll be like old times again. We just need to end Min Yoongi... I hope you know what I mean. All the properties will be written off to us later on for our future. It's our benefit. Then we'll forever be happy. We can go to Russia and settle there. I just need your approval, Sakhar.

Luca said, squeezing your hands. He looked at you with hope in his eyes. You pressed your lips together and slightly nodded your head.

Y/N: I know.... I'll take care of Yoongi.

Luca: Thank you, Sakhar.

Luca leaned forward, making you freeze. Your stomach tightened when you thought he would kiss you but he just placed his lips on your forehead and leaned back, smiling.

Luca: You should get some rest.

.....

On the call...

Jacob: It's been a while, Yoongi.

Yoongi: So now you finally decided to reveal your scared ass self, Jacob?

Jacob: Haha! Looks like you finally figured it out. But it's too late. Just like your father.

Yoongi: And what about you, Jacob? Your pathetic ass is ready to face me now after I found you? How pathetic of you to use your own brother as a side chick and take care of the shit you leave behind. Too afraid to die?