I slid in after him and started the engine, pushing the button to open the garage door. The garage door opened and I pulled out of the garage then headed to the firm.

I looked in the mirror to see Maximo and Greg following behind me, causing me to smile then shake my head. I arrived at the firm and parked across the street then reached over, opening the door for Kai before getting out myself.

I looked over to see Maximo and Greg standing in front of the car. "Let me guess, Alessandro?" I asked and they nodded their heads with a smile.

"Of course, he did." I said while shaking my head with a smile. "Then one of you can carry him across the street." I added making him both chuckle then Maximo picked Kai up while Greg grabbed my hand and we walked across the street.

We walked inside the building and Maximo placed Kai down then we walked to the elevator. Greg pushed the up button and the elevator doors opened causing us to walk into the elevator then Maximo pushed the button for the firm, the elevators doors closed.

The elevator moved upward and I saw Maximo in the corner of my eye, messing around with Kai. "You're dealing with him if he gets too excited because I do not need him biting someone." I said and he chuckled.

"I know someone who he can bite." He said and I looked at Greg.

"Can I hit him?" I asked, Greg shook his head then I looked back at Maximo who had a smirk on his face.

I hit him in the arm and his jaw dropped while Greg was laughing. "I knew she wasn't going to listen." Greg said, Maximo still had his jaw dropped.

The elevator stopped, the doors opened making just Greg, Kai and I walk out because Maximo was still in the elevator. I pushed the button causing the doors to close while he was still inside which made Greg laugh again as we walked to Harvey's office.

"I can't believe you just did that to Max." He said once he stopped laughing.

"You'll protect me from him right?" I asked and he nodded his head, wrapped his arm around my waist then lifted me off the ground.

"Blue eyes!" We heard behind us and I laughed.

Greg walked around the corner and I immediately spotted Donna with Rachel. Donna turned her head and a big smile formed on her face. "Blossom." She said while standing up from her chair.

Greg placed me down on my feet and I walked over to her, she wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped mine around her then we felt another pair wrap around us, and realized it was Rachel making Donna and I laugh.

We then felt more arms wrap around us making us look to see Harvey and Mike. "This was much needed." I heard Harvey say.

We all pulled away and I looked at Maximo who was glaring at me, I gave him a smile which made Greg laugh. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked to Jessica's office with Kai.

I reached her office and when she saw me, she stood up and walked over to me. "There's my girl." She said while wrapping her arm around me.

I wrapped my arm around her and she placed a kiss on my head. "How are you, Blossom?" She asked.

"Good, Kai wanted to go for a ride so I decided to bring him here." I said and pulled away from the hug, looked at Kai who was laying by the chair that was closest to the door.

"He has gotten so big." She said and I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"Jessic- Actually I'll just come back." I heard behind me causing me to turn to see Louis.

"It's fine, I was heading to Harvey's office anyways." I said coldly and walked out with Kai following behind me.

We walked to Harvey's office and I peeked around the corner to Maximo, and saw him talking to Greg. I looked over to Donna who was looking at her computer screen with a small smirk on her face.

I slowly sneaked up on him and jumped on his back causing both Greg and Donna to laugh. "I am not sorry for the elevator." I said and jumped off his back then ran into Harvey's office.

"What did you do to Maximo?" Harvey asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

I explained what happened and both of them laughed. "You're evil you know that?" Mike said and I nodded my head with a smile.

I sat down at the table and kai sat in front of me, I reached down then petted him softly. "I know." I said and they shook their head while chuckling.

I watched Greg and Maximo walk over, standing in front of the door. "They finally placed bodyguards with you." Mike said and I glared playfully at him.

"Alessandro did and I don't know why but I'm not complaining." I said and they nodded their heads.

"Does it have anything to do with Drake because he came with you the other day and we assumed he would be with you this time as well." Harvey said.

"No it doesn't have anything to do with him. Alessandro has been really protective lately which I can't complain about because they almost lost me mentally and physically." I said and they nodded their heads.

"I think everyone has become protective of you, blossom." Mike said making me nod my head, agreeing with him.

"How about I order some food for us?" Harvey said changing the subject and I nodded my head, Mike nodded as well. "Fries for Kai?" He added, Kai let out a happy yip which made Harvey and Mike laugh.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked and Harvey nodded his head.

Harvey picked up the phone, dialed the closest pizza shop, and ordered pizza along with french fries for Kai then placed the phone down.