Seize the Castle of Lust!

"But daaamn.."

The blonde delinquent would compliment looking at Ann's metaverse outfit. He never had gotten a chance to really look at her ever since the last time they were in the castle. But now that he did.. He was just drinking it in.

Ren would barely nod in his silent agreement. The way the bright red leather hugged her body, not allowing much room for imagination as Ann's curves were accentuated by the outfit. The myriad of zippers placed around her body almost seemed too perfect. The devil's tail on the back, pink gloves and bright red boots and it looked like she was straight out of some sort of dominatrix dream.

"What's up?"

"N-Nothin'. Just was wondering what codename we should give you."

"Codenames?"

"I'm Skull, the cat is Mona, and Ren's Joker."

Skull, Mona and Joker huh? Some were obvious enough, Skull is based off his mask, Mona's is a shortened version of Morgana.. But Joker? Ann's eyes swept across the boys' outfits. Ren's particularly stood out. He looked almost like something out of the Phantom of the Opera, and even more than that.. There was something more to him. She cocked her head to the side as she was thinking about what was it about him that felt so different?

"Something wrong with my outfit, Ann?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I just couldn't help but feel that there was something different about you compared to when we were in reality."

"Different? I'd say I feel like my natural self."

Ann couldn't quite put it into words. But when thinking of Ren and Joker side by side.. Joker seemed to have this aura of confidence and professionalism to him. A stark contrast from the shy boy next door vibe she got from Ren in reality.

"Anyways, what do you think it should be? Your codename I mean."

"Hmm.."

"How about Catgirl? That seems pretty straightforward."

Morgana would raise his voice in suggestion, simple and straightforward.. But not quite right sounding.

"No thanks.."

"How about Sexy Cat?"

Ryuji would jokingly say, earned a huff and a eyeroll from Ann. Who was less then enthusiastic by such a ridiculous name.

"Absolutely NOT."

"Worth a shot. What about you, Joker?"

"Hmm.. Something more.. Intimidating."

"Intimidating?"

Raising an eyebrow, Ryuji would question Ren's line of thinking. When he thought of Ann, the last thing was intimidating.. But, with that outfit, it makes sense he guesses.

"Intimidating.. How about Panther?"

"Panther?"

"It sounds more ferocious..? And I did like Ren's idea of something more intimidating."

"She's a cougar..."

"Watch it, Morgana!"

Ann would snap her head down to the cat, in which he jumped out of surprise and saluted.

"Y-Yes, Panther!"

"More importantly, now that I have a codename. Can we deal with Kamoshida now?"

"Right, it'll be game time from this point on. Joker, Skull, Panther. We ready to get going?"