The Trickster's Tale commences

Well, what is there to say really about his situation that hasn't been made blaringly obvious?

In an attempt to save a innocent woman from being harassed, it lead to a dire betrayal at the hand of who he wished to help. Ever since then, the world feels like it's been moving at a blindly bizarre pace. It only felt like yesterday he lived out in the countryside, now he's out living in an attic of a coffee shop with a supposed ladies man hotshot. Not to mention that weird dream he had.. Ruin? Rehabilitation? And some mysterious app on his phone that keeps appearing when he deletes it, on top of all of it, rain on what is supposed to be his first day at his new school, Shujin Academy.

There's a decent spot to hide out from the rain, at least for a bit. He's got some time before school begins, it should hopefully lighten up with some time. A glance at his map, the school is right around the corner-

"What..?"

Caught in surprise as that same mystery app appeared once more over his map. Widening itself, it took over almost his entire screen, tempting the frizzy haired young man to click on it to see what lied within.. Before he could get rid of it however, the sounds of footsteps next to him got him to look to his left, his eyes focused on the being next to him.

A hooded figure seeking shelter from the continuing rain. Cleaning themselves off and with a drop of their hood, blonde hair spilled out to their shoulders, revealing their true look. A girl..

A girl with gorgeous platinum blonde colored hair, befitting her magnificent face and her bright ocean blue eyes that stared up at the rain falling from the heavens. Her figure only matched that of her alluring face. Donning a varsity-like hooded sweatshirt with a black blazer on top of it, bright crimson tights that would attract the eyes of any who'd look in her general direction, hazel boots with yellow laces, and in her hair was a singular golden hair pin. Every last part of her look was burned into his retinas as his oculars couldn't stop taking in the sight of this random girl who happened upon him.

Looking to her right, this mysterious female would meet eye to eye with the Trickster, who seemed infatuated with her looks. A gentle smile was offered from her until she looked to his hair and noticed a singular cherry blossom petal in his hair.

"Hey, you've got something riiight there.."

Reaching out, she grabbed the petal from his raven colored hair.

"The rain really sucks, all the blossoms are totally beautiful right now. The rain is only making them go everywhere.."

She'd say with a look of dismay blatant upon her exterior.

Due to her unintentionally snapping him out of his miniature trance, Ren would agree with a small nod and hum. That was the first time he was really captivated by another person. She was so unapologetically drop dead gorgeous that it really took him for a loop. His gaze would then reverted back to in front of him, the rain still continued on down. Keeping the two of them there for what felt like a long amount of time. Looking to his side once again, the girl seemed almost lost in thought.

Ren really should keep to himself. After all, considering what happened not so long ago, he seemed pretty avoidant of speaking to others. Though, with the lady beside him, it felt like that anxiety washed itself away as his mouth opened to speak with her.

"So.. Y-You go to Shujin?"

"Hm? Yeah, I mean, I am wearing the uniform just the same as you."

She'd respond, looking to the boy next to her, though upon a second look, he didn't seem even remotely familiar. Which is weird, considering that he's also a second year just like her.

"Though, I don't think I've ever seen you at Shujin."

"I'm.. A transfer Student, today's supposed to be my first day here.."

A hint of fear lay beneath his words, clear as day that he wasn't the most sure of even speaking to others.

"Transfer student? And you're a second year?"

Why did that sound familiar..? There was some tellings about a transfer student coming to Shujin..

Then it hit her! A second year transfer student. A young man who moved in from the country side who had a criminal record, supposedly he had done some really nasty things. The list of things she had heard seemed nearly endless, and sometimes downright over exaggeration, such as elephant tusk trafficking.

Though, rumors and her have a bad history together. And the blonde wasn't too fond of them, especially since she herself was a victim of such rumors and lies. Especially looking at him again, he didn't look anywhere near the part of a hardened criminal who seemed to be mentally unstable. Just some young man who looked rather alone. She can relate to him on that front, rumors are all so shitty. Nobody takes a look at what a person truly is and only listens to the ramblings and bad stories that others make up till their heart's content.

"The name is Amamiya. Ren Amamiya.."

He'd speak once more, looking to her with a bit more comfort than before, just talking to this girl seemed like a relief. A friendly face was a nice change of pace considering what all he's been through.

"Amamiya, huh? It's a nice name, mine's Takamaki-"

"Hey there! Need a ride?"

A voice would interrupt her, coming from the street, an adult man with a friendly enough exterior called out in his car. Looking towards Takamaki.

"Yeah, sure! I appreciate it."

"How about you, wanna come along?"

"Huh? Nah.."

Takamaki would go out from the cover and head towards the car, hopping on inside. As the window rolled up, Ren witnessed her smile was.. Gone. Overtaken by a look that wasn't resembling even contempt. She looked so sad, those bright blue eyes lost a bit of their shine, and he couldn't help but wonder why. A hand of his reached out to her, only for him to jerk it back as someone came running in front of him as the car drove off.

"Dammit! Screw that pervy teacher!"

"Pervy teacher..?"

The blonde boy turned around to look at the glasses wearer. His face seemed surprisingly annoyed. Did.. Something happen? And what's with the pervy teacher thing?

"What do you want? You plannin' on ratting me out to Kamoshida?"

"I'm sorry, who? Kamoshida?"

"Huh? In that car just now, it was Kamoshida. He does whatever the hell he wants, what is he? The king of a castle?"

"The king of a castle?"

"No, I mean.."

If Ren was sure of anything, it's that this vulgar guy he just met REALLY didn't like Kamoshida. He had no idea what he was even going on about, but due to the tone in his voice he could tell that he despised that man.

"Wait, you don't know Kamoshida? You go to Shujin, right? Are you for real?"

"I'm a transfer student.. So I don't know who Kamoshida is."

"Ohh, well that'd explain it. Never seen you before, especially considering your a second year."

With a look to the sky and the feeling of droplets easing up on his shoulders, the blonde boy would make a suggestion.

"Rain's not lookin' too bad, we should hurry or we'll be late."

A nod followed, before the two of them departed a feeling of lightheadedness washed over the both of them as the world flashed a distorted purple for a fraction of a second.. Just what was that..?

"Dammit, I wanna go home.."

With a feeling of unease, the two of them went off, taking a short cut through a back alley to quicken their way to Shujin. Only to be met with.. A castle..? And this castle would be how it all began..