Chapter 8

TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL DOINGS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

    The unknown. That is what puts the fear in our souls. We blindly listen to others to protect us from the unknown. But what if the person you trusted was unknown to you? From the moment I was born I was different, and I knew that. I entered this world with nothing and as I got older I got the "suburbia" knowledge. For example: perfectness, how evil the world is, dark colors are a no no. But now the knowledge is unknown to me, it's a lie. What was suburbia trying to hide. 

"Are you okay?" 

I glance at Hudson's mouth, he's speaking but I can't breathe. 

"Is this a game to you? Was this a setup? Why is our life a lie?" I ramble on, trying to understand why I HAD to be the storm, when I wasn't a storm at all. The whole town of Suburbia.. was a fucking storm. The clouds and all. It was a fucking storm and I was just a rain drop, a product of the storm. 

"Hudson, I need you to stay the night with me. Please,"

His eyes are sad looking at me, I know he knows I hate myself. Ive always hated myself. I was different. 

"Yes, Storie I will stay with you."

I stomp on the ground, and spit on the stop sign. "Fuck you, Just Suburbia." 

The drive home was extremely silent. There was no music, no holding hands. Just myself deep in thought. I felt caged. I NEEDED to leave. The house is empty when I get home. "Can you take your car home, I don't need to be a bigger problem then I'm about to be, there's a bike in the back of the house if you need a way back here."

He nods and I walk inside. If anyone was being nosey they would think I had went on a date. But Suburbias bedtime was hours behind us, and no one wanted to go against the orders. He pulls out of the driveway, and I go inside. My shower is calling my name, so I strip and turn the faucet on "Hell mode," the water burns my skin, and I start to turn red, but that don't matter at the moment. I move the hair from my eyes and make my brain go silent. 

Lost in time and nothingness, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "It's just me Storie." I relax into his arms and turn around. Looking into his eyes, I want to kiss him. Instead I study his body. His tan skin is getting red as well, but the biggest thing on him wasn't his head, it was his boner. I can't help but gawk. "Take a picture it last longer." 

Our eyes meet, and I feel his hands lightly push me back into the wall. "You are different Storie, and I can't get you out of my mind. You are my disease. I go to sleep thinking about you, and as soon as I open my eyes you are what I see." He leans into kiss me, I welcome the kiss. Our lips dance together until his tongue enters my mouth, it's not as sweet as the words he previously said. It's now a fight towards dominance. My tongue fights a battle that I know I won't be winning, but I don't want to win. One of his hands get lost and trails my body. he squeezes my breast and makes shapes into my stomach. I shiver. My stomach is in knots. "Do you trust me Storie?" 

My head shakes on its own, I have no control now. He traces his whole body with is hands whilst he gets on his knees. My ass is grabbed and pulled close to him. "Close your eyes." His words are a plea but at the same time it's not a question. My eyes closed I jolt when I feel the tongue that was just in my mouth lick my folds of my pussy. A finger enters me as he finds his way to my clit. The body that I once thought was my own, betrays me and a moan slips from my mouth while my head throws itself back. "Baby are you okay?" 

"No I need more, please." I scream at him."

"Your wish is my command." 

Hudsons tongue works faster and so do his fingers. I can't help but grab his hair in hopes of smothering him. The feeling in my stomach is getting tighter. My hips are grinding against his fingers. "Please." I beg. 

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes," I hiss, "I will do anything."

My clit is now being sucked on and I loose control. "FUCK." I scream as the tightness in my stomach disappears. Out of breath I can barely ask what just happened, but my words come out.

"You just orgasmed for me Storie."

I just did what? 

I thought suburbia was boring...