Unlikely not impossible. Unlikely not impossible. That's what kept going through his head as he stared down at the positive pregnancy test. Stiles Stilinski had only turned eighteen six months ago. He didn't have a job, a partner, a college education. Worst of all he didn't even know whose baby it was. He was so drunk and everyone was wearing Halloween costumes at that party. He took another puff of his cigarette. He knew with the baby inside of him it was wrong but his mind raced as he thought of everything that could go wrong and the things that went along with a baby. He slowly dragged his hand along his flat stomach. He felt nauseous. He took another hit of his cigarette before putting it out. So much went through his mind. Whose kid is it? How is he gonna raise this baby? How is he gonna go to college, work, and raise a baby? Should he even keep it? A pang of guilt hit his chest and he held his stomach. He knew it was stupid. He was only 4 weeks pregnant. The thing in his stomach wasn't alive. It was a bundle of cells feeding off of him. A parasite. But he couldn't help but hold his belly and feel less alone. As he sat there he thought back to the night of the party

˖°.𓆩♡𓆪 .°˖      ♡Halloween night♡      ˖°.𓆩♡𓆪 .°˖

Stiles was dressed as the Joker. With dark eyeshadow and a pale face all done by lydia who was dressed as Harley Quinn. They were in a couples-costume
Even though they had broken up a few months prior but they chose to stay friends. They walked into the party and Jackson, the host. Turned to greet them. He And Ethan were dressed as pirates. "Lydia welcome! please don't puke in my laundry basket like last time. Oh... Stiles. Didn't think you'd come." Jackson said in his normal condescending tone. "Wouldn't miss it, I had to find out where that awful skunk smell was coming from." stiles chuckled. "Very funny stilinski." Jackson snipped. "Not as funny as that haircut. Tell me, did you ask the stylist to make you look like Ellen DeGeneres on meth or were you such a dickhead that the hairdresser decided to risk their job just to make you look like a Justin Bieber?" stiles asked with a smirk. Jackson chuckled and crossed his arms. "Welcome in stiles," Jackson said and walked away. Stiles and lydia walked to the kitchen to grab drinks. Stiles grabbed a beer and downed it as he talked to lydia. Then they went their separate ways and stiles grabbed a few shots of whiskey as he talked with Scott. Then he drank 5 cups of beer as he played beer pong with Liam. Then he had a cup of tequila as he flirted with Malia. By then he had a bottle of vodka and was drunk out of his mind. The world was blurry and fast but he didn't care he slowly stumbled to the couch and landed on someone. "Watch where you're going stiles," Derek grumbled and pushed him off. Stiles looks at him. "Go- Go fuck yourself Derek!" stiles stuttered and spilled some of his drink on Derek's pants. "God damn you stiles! What's your fucking problem?!" Derek growled. "You're my problem! You fucking d-downer!" stiles shouted his eyes half closed. "Oh fuck you. You're the one being a fucking prick. Sober the fuck up!" Derek shouted. "I don't- I don't need to be fucking sober to see what a cunt you are!" stiles yelled back more vodka spilling onto them. "Stiles Jesus Christ! Give me the goddamn bottle!" Derek reached for the bottle but stiles pulled away trying to keep it but Derek grabbed stiles head, pushed it down onto the couch, and grabbed the bottle.  Stiles fought back but Derek stood up and started to walk to the bathroom. Stiles ran after him, once he caught up to him he pushed him away from the bathroom sink where Derek was pouring the drink out. Derek fell onto the side of the glass shower and tried to get stiles off of him, unintentionally slamming the bathroom door shut with his foot. Stiles was hitting him and trying to grab the bottle as Derek fought back his punches and tried to keep the bottle away. "Fuck you! Give it to me!" Stiles screamed and went for the bottle again. Derek pushed him away and tried to pour the bottle down the toilet but stiles grabbed it and chugged it. Derek tried to hit his head away but stiles downed it non the less. He slammed the bottle down and opened his Mouth showing he had swallowed it all. At this point his vision got blurry and he felt loopy "Weak ass bitch!" stiles shouted and Derek swung at him.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . █████████▒ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞! ♡

That's all he could remember from that night. But that told him nothing. who was the father? It could have been anyone at the party. God forbid Derek. He didn't even wanna think about that. He grabbed the pregnancy test and put it inside a drawer. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. "Fuck..." he looked down at his belly. "What the fuck am I meant to do with you?" He asked quietly as he ran his hand over his stomach and smirked.