In a new place -chapter four-

(this first part is bad so uhh stick with me- BUT IT WAS WORSE IN DRAFTS!! :D)

(four pov)

''Where.. am I.? ''

''The void. As seen for the lack of a ground, sky and practically everything.'' an unfamiliar voice had answered my question. ''I'm Y, and I'm X's sister.''

''What.? But X never had a sister..''

The pink person looked down. ''Owch, glad to know that you forgot me entirely. You don't remember when me and X showed up on Equation Playground?''

''No.?'' Then I instantly remembered her, she went missing about ten years ago! ''Wait.. you died.?''

''Would answer to why I'm here, yes.''

''But- I thought you found your value.. how did that end?''

''I don't want my death to be the topic right now. Did Two kill you?'' they asked.

''It wasn't them! I know it wasn't!!'' I'm really annoyed of people say whoever that was, is Two.

''Okay, geez hothead. I was only asking.''

Y then opened a portal, then dragged me through it, I would prefer if she didn't drag me into it. (four hates when people they are not close with/ don't know physically touch them)

When I get out of the portal next, Y wasn't near me. I saw TD talking (or signing ig) to Saw and Gaty. I get closer to them.

When i get over there I see the faint black-eye Gaty had, I hope whatever she fight was in she won. Afterall I did teach her how to fight.

''A-are you sure Two.!? That doesn't sound like them..'' Saw said nervously

''Yeah, Two doesn't kill, especially their own brother.'' Gaty said, as she doesn't feel like what TD said (or signed) was true.

TD was even near me when I died, how did she know.?

(Y pov)

Unknown to where Four went, I don't really care. I saw X sitting on a park bench. I sit next to her, even if she can't hear me or see me, they looked like they needed comforting I wanted to make sure she was okay.

(Gaty pov)

I will not let TD tell me that Two did something that evil. Two can barely kill a bug without feeling bad for killing it, how could they ever kill a real person? Much less their own brother.

I feel off about TD, I'll go check on Two.

''B-but didn't they.. kill Four.?'' Saw said nervously

''Saw, both of us know it wasn't them. You believe everything you're told!! If i said that Blocky is a girl but had too many cough drops and sounds a like a boy, would you believe me?''

''Well.. no..''

''Then how are you so certain that TD is telling the truth? She lied to us before, remember, she killed Pen and blamed Eraser just because she was bored. What if she did it this time?''

''Well... I-''

''I'm going to see them. If I die then your right but if I'm not going to let this 'theory' ruin my relationship with my theyfriend for rumors.'' 

I walk off not giving Saw enough time to talk me out of it. I know they didn't do it, so I'm proving them innocent. Two's probably destroyed mentally for people assuming them of this awful crime. And knowing them, a way they cope is, by blaming themselves and believing that did it.

I got to their room, then knocked on the door.

''Two..? Hello.?''

''Gaty.. I'm a murderer.. you shouldn't want to see me..''

''Two.. I know it wasn't you..can you come here.. please.?''

They opened the door, upon seeing me they fell into a hug.

''I didn't mean to.. I don't remember doing it.. I-I..'' They mumble as they cried into my shoulder.

 I could tell that they needed company, and that they blamed themselves for Four's death. Who would ever accuse them of killing their brother? I will find out who really killed Four and clear Two, most importantly though I'll hopefully find a way to bring them back.

''Two.. listen it wasn't you. You don't have to say it was.''

''But.. I did do it.. I don't want to blame others for my.. murder'' they said quietly.

''I know it wasn't you, and you do too. Will you find who did it.. with me.?''

I look at the broken mess of what used to be the carefree, understanding host that we all knew.

''Please.?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ill add notes later bc im tired-)

      -hiiiellonice