A/N (!IMPORTANT!)

Too many inconsistencies with my own writing, regardless of the show or not.

I started writing this when I was younger and even more angsty than I am now.
Therapy helped ig? Idk but I'm a believer in therapy now, I have betrayed you all.

I also seem to have lost motivation to even try to make all this bullshit make sense.

I'll start prewriting chapters for a redo of the book, and it'll probably start at the beginning of the show.

For better writing, the animal/demon is important, and it'll make less sense if I don't pick one and try to use some form of logic? You'd think it's harder to write but it really does make it easier.

However, I will leave you with a last vote, for old times sake, and to actually give you a last choice in this before I restart.

Dw, I'll probably leave this book here to remind me of my past sins.

But again, I will not be continuing this version. It was fun, but jeez i lost interest in this version and i'd rather it haunt me from the grave than just follow me around crying to be fed and given water.

Anyways, vote on what kinda... Thing you'll be-:

1. Snake Demon

2. Cannibal(like Rosie)

3. Dog

4. Goat Ram thing

5. Eldritch abomination but smol weak lil guy

6. Uhhhh place something here (might actually consider)

7. Author, pick for me, I'm lazy and you already have a preference (snake/dog/cannibal)(I have 2 different ideas for the dog one)

EDIT: vote is over, cannibal won.

Sigh
Anyways, if you suggest an idea, keep it simple.
Dont suggest some cat/fox/wolf/unicorn hybrid bull please for what's left of my kinda But also not recovering sanity.
Just dont.

Voting will end in march. March 1st is the last day.
I might give an extra day (im so generous) due to time differences and i'm a soft little pushover bitch when I'm not being stubborn

Tehee (this song wont leave my brain)