CH 11

2nd Person
____________________

There you sat, closed eyes, taking deep breaths and trying not to flick your tongue too much considering Lucifer was still there.
Lucifer on the other hand, instead of resting, was heating up some deer meat he found in the large freezer.

He turned to look at you while the meat finished warming up and thawing out in the hot water in the sink.
"How are you feeling?"

You looked up at him and did a quick overrall self diagnostic.
"Hungry, slightly tired, and my mind still feels like its filled with static."
He nodded and finshed up with the deer meat and lifted the now bloody chunk of flesh into you sight.
"I figured you were hungry from how you almost attacked someone in front of Charlie and the others, so I just heated this up for you."

You may be wondering, why didn't he just use magic?
That would have fucked up the food and disrupted your breathing and shit man idk.
Give me a break I'm running on coffee right now.

You thanked him as he handed you the meat, which you looked at for a few seconds before looking at him.
"If you dont want me to watch I won't, I just think it looks fascinating."

You say there for a second before turning back to your meal for the night and gulp it down.
Since you hadn't said another word, he took it as an invitation to watch, and that he did.
He thought it looked cool.
Honestly, it is cool to watch a snake eat, at least to me it is.

Once you were done, you wiped off your jaw, which at the moment was dripping blood.
You proceeded to do a snake yawn and look over to Lucifer.

He looked at you,
And you looked at him,
And he looked at you,
And you looked at him-

A short Hispanic woman burst in, catching both of your attention and making you turn away from each other.
She looked back and forth at the two of you, Lucifer then (Y/N), Lucifer then (Y/N), and repeating the cycle a couple more times with a squinted eye.

The silence and tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. You could fork and knife eat it.
Don't think anyones gonna get the reference but that's fine-

You got off the counter, and walked to the door.
"I'm gonna go to bed, its getting colder which means I'm only gonna get more tired... Night."

The two others looked at you and nodded, Lucifer waving goodbye and saying a quick night with Vaggie doing nothing other than the nod before turning back to Lucifer.
You shrugged and left for your room, ready to flop into bed and curl up under the covers.

3rd POV
_____________________

As soon as the snake demon had gone out if earshot, the spear wielding demon spoke up.

"What are you planning?"

The king turned to her with his brow quirked up.
"Pardon?"

She furrowed her brows and clenched her fist.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about, what are you planning to do to them?"

Lucifer smiled, his teeth shining in the dim lighting as he held his cane at his side.
"I can assure you, I am not planning to do any harm to (Mr/Ms/Mx) (Y/N)."

Vaggie looked at him skeptically, if he wasnt planning anything bad then what was he planning?

After standing there in silence watching the lesbian ponder, he left the kitchen and headed to only he knows where.

I'm too lazy to think of something rn.

...

...

...
(A/N)
~~~~~~~~~~
In honor of the one person giving me a bunch of notifs that also happens to have a duck pfp, is this A/N.
Thank them for this absolute waste of time you're reading rn.

C'mon, be brave.
Let everyone know who you are.
Not irl, felt I should clarify that.