Special Chapter: The Duelist of Purple Progress

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fan-based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Katsuyuki Hirano, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, and Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS are all the property of Kazuki Takahashi (R.I.P.), Studio Dice, TV Tokyo, Shueisha, and Konami.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Chapter: The Duelist of Purple Progress!!!

"In a world that is very similar, but not quite the same as our own..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Planeptune Basilicom - Hyper Dimension

Time: 1:00 PM

In the world of Gamindustri, it was a rather peaceful afternoon in the city of Planeptune with the citizens all going about their daily lives such as women walking around with their children and several others who were currently riding the monorail to get from one location in the city to another.

Meanwhile, at the Planeptune Basilicom, there was a certain someone who was taking full advantage of the overall peace and serenity of that day to the fullest. And that individual was Neptune a.k.a Purple Heart, the Console Patron Unit (CPU) of Planeptune.

Neptune was a young, pre-teen girl who possessed a fair-skin complexion, short lilac-colored hair which was about shoulder length with messy bangs/side parts of hair framing her face reaching down to her shoulders, along with many strands sticking up, and violet-colored eyes. In her hair, she wore a set of hairclips which were in the shape of D-pads and she also wore a white choker around her neck with a light-blue D-pad symbol on it. In terms of clothing, her outfit mainly consisted of a sleeveless, royal-purple dress with lilac-colored trimmings which is zipped up around the top, bottom, center, and finally the pocket area, along with some white-colored spiked edging at the hem of the dress. She also wore a white, short-sleeved mini hoodie which is closed by a white button emblem with a large purple "N" in the middle and two hoodie strings that looked like video game controller plugs. On each of her wrists, she wore a pair of white bracelets with a soft, spiked material and small powder-blue colored spots in the center. Lastly, she wore a set of knee-length, striped white and light-blue colored panty-house/stockings with ring-shaped frills at the top and finally a pair of lilac-colored shoes with light-blue and white accents with a light-blue colored "N" in the middle of the shoes.

Now despite being the CPU of Planeptune, Neptune was casually ignoring her duties and playing video games in the living room area of her basilicom like a child who had nothing else better to do with their freetime. Much to the dismay of her oracle, Histoire, who had just stormed off of the room earlier when it was painfully clear that Neptune refused to do any type of work.

Neptune then stretched both of her arms outward as she got up from the couch with a smile on her face.

Neptune: And that makes nine games in a row complete! I sometimes even impress myself. Now then, there's only one thing that would make this achievement of mine even better.

The lilac-haired girl quickly walked over to the refrigerator which stood tall in the corner of the kitchen area and then opened it to find a single cup of custard pudding resting on a small plate. Wasting no time, Neptune took the pudding out of the fridge before she slammed the door shut and then grabbed a spoon from one of the drawers in the kitchen. Then, right after she closed the drawer, Neptune spotted a purple-colored handheld mirror which was resting on the counter.