1

Today was Anum and Irtaza's wedding, and Emaan felt a mix of happiness and sadness. Happy that the wedding was going well, yet sad because her sister won't be living with her anymore.

Throughout the event, a man persistently stared at her, his gaze filled with lust. However, she chose to ignore him.

The wedding was in full swing, with her family, relatives, and all the guests engrossed in dancing and lively conversations.

Thirsty, Emaan reached for a glass of juice from a passing server. In the process of drinking, a small spill stained her dress. She decided to go to the restroom to clean her dress. She diligently dabbed her dress with wet paper towels, humming softly.

Her movements halted abruptly upon hearing the door open and lock.
Emaan swiftly turned around, only to find the same man who had been staring at her.

"Excuse me, you're in the wrong place. This is the women's restroom," she informed him with an awkward smile.

"Oh, Sweetheart. I'm at the VERY right place. Arzal Malik can never be wrong in anything," he retorted, advancing towards her.

"Me-mer. mere khyal se mujhe jana chahiye," she stammered, stepping backward.

"Okay jao." He responded with a smile, coming to a stop, one hand casually tucked in his pants pocket.

Emaan reciprocated the smile, not wanting to be impolite, and began moving toward the door.

Just as she was about to pass him, he unexpectedly gripped her waist, pressing her against the wall, eliciting a surprised squeal from Emaan.
"Where are you rushing off to, Darling? Itni bhi kya jaldi hai?" he inquired with a smirk.

"Sir... please, let me go," Emaan pleaded, her eyes welling up.

"Let me savor your innocent beauty first."

He lowered his head to her neck, inhaling the sweet flowery scent.

"You smell delightful."

He licked her sweet spot before sucking it, eliciting soft moan from her.

Sensations unknown to her coursed through her body. With slightly trembling hands, she pushed against his chest. "Let go of me."

Ignoring her pleas, Arzal seized her hair, forcefully tilting her head to grant him better access to her neck.

He was rubbing his hands all over her small body.
"You're so soft, baby. Softer than a cotton."

As she attempted to push him away once more, he ensnared both of her small, dainty hands and placed them against the wall, above her head. "DO NOT push me again!" Hearing his angry voice, Emaan started to cry.

"Stop fucking crying like a kid!"

Her cries got louder.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" He was beyond frustrated by now.

Women readily throw themselves at him, willing to do anything for him. However, here, this little girl is reising him and crying at his touch.
"Relax, okay." He released her hands and hair and rubbed her shoulders in a soothing manner.

She subtly shrugged her shoulders, discomfort evident in her response to his touch.

"Me kaat'ta nahi hun." Arzal chuckled.

"Mujhe ami ke paas jana hai." Emaan sniffled.

"Okay, I'll let you go."

"What's your name, Sweetheart?"

"Emaan." She answered him.

"And how old are you?"

"Satra."

"Fuckkk." Arzal muttered with a low growl.

"Satra ki ho..body toh bohat achi hai tumhari..full mature."

Emaan looked at him with wide eyes.

"For real. It's a compliment."

"Th-ThankYou." She responded timidly.

"Boobs bhi bohat barey hain, itni si age mein."

He inserted his finger into her frock, tugging it to catch a glimpse of her cleavage.

Emaan immediately shoved his hand away. "Don't touch me, please. It's bad."

"Why is it bad?"

"Because my ami said, I should never let a boy touch my private parts. It's bad."

"No boy?" He asked her amusingly.

"No."

"So, you're telling me you've never had any man touch you?"
Emaan shook her head.

"So you've never had sex?"

Emaan gulped nervously hearing such a sinful word.

Her eyes widened in horror.

She has heard a little about sex from her school friends.

"Hmm? Tell me, sweetheart." He asked her in a sugar-coated tone.

"No." Emaan answered her lowly, shaking her head.

Using his index finger and thumb, he gently held her chin and lifted her head.

He looked in her eyes, searching for any kind of lie in them, but found none.

"I'm sure you've never kissed any man."

Drawing his head closer to her, he captured her lips into a rough kiss.

He was hard as a rock. Her innocence and purity was intriguing him badly. He had the sudden urge to claim her. To taint her.

His sick-self was actually turned on by their age difference. He wanted to ruin her.

Shaking her head, Emaan closed her eyes tightly as their lips met. Arzal slipped his tongue around her closed mouth.

His hands once again roamed all over her body.

He squeezed her breasts crudely, and pinched her tits through the dress.

"Mmhh." Emaan kept trying to push him, but her tiny body's strength is nothing compared to his giant like frame.

She winced in pain when he bit on her lower lip and then pulled on it.

He pulled away from her unwillingly when he felt she is out of breath.

Emaan was breathing heavily, her eyes red due to the crying. "Leave me..you are bad."

"Can I please, go?" She asked him crying.

"Stop crying first."

She quickly wiped her tears.

Arzal grabbed a paper towel and patted it on her face.

"You can go now, but do not tell anyone about it okay. Otherwise I'll come and punish you." He warned her.

Emaan nodded in fear and ran away from there.

Arzal stared at her retreating figure and dialed someone. "I want you to give me all the info of this person."