if you don't take in account the extreme cold weather, I'm alright

Just hold out a bit longer until everyone leaves

I'm waiting outside

Okay, I'll wait, but you should go on ahead

It's pretty cold and your mum will start to worry

I'll leave as soon as possible and text you

Are you sure?

Yep, go on Gorya, don't worry OK

If you say so and take care! MAKE SURE TO TEXT

OF COURSE

Gorya seemed like a lifeline in the midst of the cold isolation. Arisa's eyes devoured the words, each one a flicker of warmth against the numbing cold. In the frozen expanse of her solitude, the message held the promise of connection, a glimmer of light in the encroaching darkness that sought to engulf her.

 ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚ 

Arisa cautiously descended from the rooftop, her eyes scanning the deserted corridor for any lingering threats. The chilling wind bit at her exposed skin, and she shivered, pulling her jacket tighter around her. Her steps echoed through the empty halls as she made her way toward the school's exit.

As Arisa turned a corner, the same group of boys from earlier emerged, blocking her path. Their menacing grins sent a shiver down her spine, and she instinctively started to back away. The lead tormentor, a smug expression plastered on his face, sneered, "Going somewhere, goody two shoes?"

Without much thought, Arisa's heart raced as she broke into a run, her legs carrying her as fast as they could. The boys chased after her, their mocking laughter echoing through the corridor. With every step, exhaustion crept into her limbs, but she pushed herself harder, desperation fuelling her escape.

Just as one of the boys caught up, he grabbed her arm, yanking her to the side. He gave her a venomous smile as he dragged her into the school's dimly lit basement, Arisa's cries for help echoed off the cold, concrete walls, her cries growing louder but to no avail. The torment intensified as they began pulling at her clothes and hair, their phones capturing every humiliating moment.

Arisa, overwhelmed by fear and fright, screamed for help, her tears blending with the tormentors' laughter. The world blurred around her as the nightmare unfolded.

Suddenly, a voice sliced through the torture, "That's enough."

It was as if time seemed to stop. Arisa glanced up through teary eyes at the figure who emerged through the door.

Thyme stepped into the dimly lit basement, his presence commanding attention. The tormentors, momentarily caught off guard, hesitated. Thyme wasted no time – with swift, precise movements, he disarmed the boys, freeing Arisa from their clutches. His actions were fluid and unexpected, a stark contrast to the chaos that had moments ago consumed the basement.

As Thyme stood between Arisa and her tormentors, his piercing gaze warned them against further aggression. The boys, realising they were outmatched, skulked away, leaving the basement in a heavy silence.