Chapter 6: Dragon Ball Z

Start from the beginning

"Wait..." Broly seemed to have realised something.

"What is it Kakarot?"

"My name isn't Kakarot!"

"... You probably forgot your name too?" Raditz asked, trying to fix the situation.

"That could be true... Wait Kakarot?" Broly seemed to finally realise something with his small brain.

"Yes, that's your name. Is something wrong?" Raditz was complexed.

"That name... Is familiar!"

"It's your name for God's sake!" Raditz was done with Broly at this point.

Suddenly all the z fighters showed up.

They had sensed the evil saiyan's breath.

"What is going on Broly?" Piccolo asked.

Piccolo has turned into a friend, because he realised no matter how strong he will become for revenge. It is impossible to go against Broly.

That monster...

"Yeah what's going on?" Goku asked.

Raditz looked at all the people there with his scouter.

Piccolo sent a power level reaching a thousand.

"Woah a namekian with this kind of strength! Truly impressive."

"Namekian?" Piccolo seemed confused.

"Hahaha! Look Kakarot! This saiyan only has 10 combat points!" Raditz laughed while pointing at compressed Goku.

"Huh?" Raditz froze.

He seemed to sweat suddenly.

Raditz turned around to Broly and asked.

"Hey Kakarot... Could this saiyan be your child...? No that's impossible. What is going on!? Why are there two saiyans on this planet?"

Raditz was going crazy.

"Oh wait! I remember now! Kakarot was Goku's real name!"

Finally Broly's big small brain worked. He seemed to realise what Essence said many years ago about Goku.

"Y-You are telling me, not only are there two saiyans in this planet, but this weak bastard is my younger brother!?" Raditz was angry.

Everyone in the z fighters were shocked.

They didn't know Goku had an another brother.

They only knew Broly as his brother.

Since they both had tails and had similarities.

Nobody knew about Essence yet.

"Wait... What is a saiyan?" Krillin jumped in.

"Saiyans were the most powerful race of warriors in the universe! Sent to destroy planets at a young age!" Raditz said proudly.

"Were?" Tien joined.

"One day there was a meteorite, which destroyed our planet and now only a handful of saiyans live!" Raditz said with regret.

At this point everyone was starting to make sense, as to why the saiyan brothers were so strong.

They were from a warrior race!

"Kakarot I am disappointed in you! Why are you still so weak! Why haven't you both destroyed Earth yet?" Raditz yelled in anger and confusion.

"This is our home and my name is Goku!" Goku yelled out in rebellion.