✨Chapter 8✨

After a while, aurora noticed that megatron has been acting strange around her, she found it odd but doesn't bother questioning it.

~3 Days later~

Aurora was in her dragon form and was on patrol with the dragon riders.
They managed to find new dragons from time to time, they then spotted a injured dragon which seems to have young baby's with her. And after a while of trying to help the mother dragon.

Aurora then transforms back into her human self, "Hey guys, i think it would be wise to take this dragon and her younglings to your base in order for her to properly heal." Aurora suggests.

Astrid nods in agreement, "I agree, hiccup we can always make space in the dragon pin." Astrid stated.

Hiccup nods, "Yea, not to mention we can look at the dragon eye to see what we need in order for her to heal faster." Hiccup exclaims.

Snotlout groans, "Yap, yap, yippity yap! Let's just go already!" Snotlout complained.

Fishlegs then looks over at aurora, "Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself? I mean, we don't wanna leave you alone after the way megatron yelled at you." Fishlegs exclaims.

Aurora then gave a slight smile, "Thanks for your guys's concern but i'll be fine, besides it's not like he'll hurt me or anything." Aurora joked.

Astrid and the others looked at each other and chuckles nervously.
Astrid then looks back at aurora, "Alright, but if anything happens just call us with the terror mail." Astrid exclaims.

Aurora nods and soon watch them fly off with the mother dragon and the young baby dragons.
Aurora soon transforms into her dragon form and flies off into the opposite direction. But what she didn't know was that someone was watching the dragon riders and aurora the whole time.

After a while of flying, she then noticed a whole swarm of... Insecticons! She quickly noticed that megatron was on top of the ship and was surrounded by the insections.
She immediately dives down and lands behind megatron, she then spread her wings and roared at them.
She then fired a warning shot at them, in order for them to back off.
The insecticons slowly backs away and shrieks at aurora and megatron, they were then getting ready to charge at them till the ship shakes and rumbles.

Megatron then quickly turns, "Now what?!" Megatron shouted in frustration.

That is when the ship started to head down and was about to crash.
Aurora quickly lowers herself in order for megatron to get it. Megatron noticed and quickly gets on her back, aurora then flaps her wings and flew into the ship.
She flew in full speed and once they got to the control room, megatron quickly jumps off of her and runs in.

Megatron was then giving a furious look at his henchmen's, and the henchmen's quickly turns to him. "My liege, our power core has been compromised" The henchmen informs him.

"Prepare for landing." Megatron ordered.

Megatron then turns to aurora but quickly noticed that she was gone.
He then looks outside of the room and noticed that she has left, he was then worried about what she was gonna do or if she would be alright.

Aurora quickly flies out of the ship and flies to the front of the ship, she then grabs the front of the ship and tries to direct it to where the ship should land.
The ship was to heavy for her, so she looks around and noticed the insecticons. She roars at them, and they all looked over at aurora. They shrieked at her and snarls, aurora then transforms back into her human form and runs up to them.
"Listen up! We need to direct this ship to a safe landing, and i can't do it without help! Please!" Aurora shouted.