✨Chapter 4✨

-2 weeks later-

aurora has recently managed to get herself into the autobots base. She sometimes try not to loose her temper on the autobots for trying to come up with a plan to stop the decepticons.
But aurora didn't seem to mind the 3 kids jack, miko, and raf, they were nice to aurora, therefore aurora didn't see them as a threat.

She also has recently met some dragon riders when she was out flying, she really liked the dragon rider's knowing that they help dragons and rather keep them away from anyone who dares harm them.
But aurora started to get a bit worried when they explained that there are dragon hunters, they warned her to only use her human abilities and just to stay low if she goes where there are people.
Aurora agree's and has been ever since.
She has also recently introduced the dragon riders to the decepticons, tho their dragons were concerned at first but after aurora showed how friendly they were the dragons has been at ease.

-Back to the story- (To her as a full dragon)

Aurora was recently flying around the sky with the dragon riders.
"Alright you guys, looks like there is nothing here." Astrid called out.

aurora groans in response, "Don't worry aurora, we can probably look somewhere else." Hiccup exclaims.
aurora decides to listen to them and turns back.

As they were flying, a flash of light hit aurora's eye catching her attention, aurora stops and looks around, the rest of the riders stopped and looks at aurora.

"Hey, whats with her?" snotlout asks, hiccup and astrid looks at aurora slightly concern, astrid then decides to fly over to aurora.

"Hey aurora, you ok?" astrid asks, aurora continues to look around and noticed something shiny.

She decides to fly down.
the others were confused and decides to follow her.
Once they have landed, they all noticed a cave and a sword in front of the cave.
Aurora decides to transform back into her human form and walks over to the sword, everyone else gave a confused look.

"Aurora, do you know this place?" fishlegs asks slightly scared of the place, before she picks up the sword, she stops in her tracks and looks back at the others, "I- i don't know, i feel like i know this place." aurora exclaims.

the riders dragons started to groan and make other noises, "Uh... what is going on with the dragons?" tuffnut asks, "Oh, geez, i don't know probably because your breath is awful!" ruffnut exclaims.
The twins started to fight but hiccup then started to stop them, "Quit it, if the dragons are acting all strange then there must be a reason." hiccup stated, "I agree, i suggest we check it out." astrid suggested.

As the riders were talking, aurora then turns to the sword and picks it up, as she picks it up, she started having flashbacks of her as a little girl and her father grabbing his sword and trying to defend the village.

Astrid noticed how aurora wasn't moving when she picked up the sword, astrid decides to get off of stormfly and walk over to aurora.
She then placed a hand of aurora's shoulder, "Hey aurora, are you ok?" astrid asks, aurora started to form a tear.
She then snapped out of it and looks at astrid, "I know where we are." aurora stated

the rest of the gang looks back at aurora, "Where are we then?" snotlout asks, "W-we are at my old village... where silas and his men killed my kind." aurora exclaims, everybodys eyes widened in shock.

-Time skip-

As they were on the decepticon warship.
the riders informed the decepticons that aurora needed sometime to herself, they asked why and the riders explained what aurora discovered.

Meanwhile, aurora was in her dragon form and was lashing out at anything and everything in her room, but after a while she laid down and curled into a tight ball and was sobbing.

After a while, aurora suddenly heard a knock, aurora groans and just ignores to whoever was knocking.
The door opened and megatron, breakdown, knockout, and soundwave has walked into the room.
"Hey, how are you doing?" breakdown asks, aurora groans and moves her head facing away from them.

They could see how aurora was hurting, megatron thought about trying something and decides to walk over to her, he then sits down next to her.
"We know how you feel, and we know that it must be hard for you." megatron exclaims, knockout decides to walk over to aurora, "We did bring you a little something." knockout exclaims as he puts down aurora's favourite things on the ground.

Aurora looks over and noticed the stuff that knockout has placed down, aurora then gave a slight grumbling sound.
breakdown gave a slight chuckle, "I'll take that as a thank you." Breakdown exclaims, sound wave decides to walk over to aurora and decides to sit down next to her, he then raised his hand and pets aurora's head, aurora then nudged into soundwave lovingly, soundwave then showed aurora a smily face on his visor, aurora tilts her head but then gave a slight smile back.

The others gave a slight smile, "We are glad that you are feeling a bit better." knockout exclaims, aurora then looks over to knockout and decides to nudge her head onto him, "Hey! Watch the paint!" knockout complained, aurora removes herself from him and gave a little laugh, "Think its funny huh?" knockout asks, aurora grunts while giving a innocent smile, knockout then gave a slight laugh and decides to pet her.

Aurora was suddenly getting tired, she gave a yawn and lays on megatron's lap.
megatron and the others gave a surprised and a slight shocked look, they then noticed how aurora was snuggling into megatron, "I think she likes your company." knockout exclaims, the others nodded in agreement, megatron then gave a slight sigh, "Alright, you all go back to your posts, i will stay here for a little while longer." megatron exclaims as he pets aurora's head, the others nodded and bowed their heads and left the room.

As the door was closed behind them.
"Do you guys think that megatron is starting to have... feelings for aurora?" knockout asks, breakdown and soundwave looked at knockout slightly confused and thought about it.
"You know, i think megatron has, i mean there wouldn't be a explanation of megatron being worried for aurora like that." breakdown stated.
"I agree" knockout exclaims, soundwave then nodded slowly.
"What do you two think about this?" breakdown asks, knockout shrugs, "They would make a excellent couple." knockout stated, breakdown nods, "I agree." breakdown exclaims, they both then looks over to soundwave, "What do you think soundwave?" breakdown and knockout asks, soundwave just suddenly turns around and walks away.
Breakdown and knockout looks back at each other and shrugs and decides to go back to work