"Sure, sure. But why courier? I'll tell your brother to bring them to your house."

"I've moved to Mumbai with Tanay. He got a promotion and was transferred here."

"Oh. That's really good news! I'll tell your brother to courier it then."

"Thank you so much." Aadya smiled. "Take care."

"Yes, you too."

They hung up.

Aadya smiled and hugged Tanay. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"So they're sending them?"

"Yes." She kissed his cheek.

Two weeks later, Tanay joined the office, and Aadya's documents arrived. She applied for a job at GALA and was accepted.

The quality of their life slowly improved. They bought Tanay the promised bike.

#SIX MONTHS LATER#

"This is not measuring my sizes but teasing." Tanay laughed.

"Are you complaining?" She asked, writing down his measurements on the slip of paper.

His birthday was coming, she wanted to make something for him.

"No. Not at all." He shook his head with a smile. She then wrapped the tape around his hip and butt, noting it down as well. "Okay, now I'm complaining. Why are you measuring my butt?"

"For the pant! I have to." She giggled. "Turn around."

He waited for her to wrap the tape around him again, but nothing happened. "What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see your butt." She squeaked and laughed out loud.

Tanay snorted. "Now I wanna see your butt, come here."

"No thanks." She laughed and scurried away.

Before Tanay could grab a hold of her, she slipped into the bathroom.

"Hey!" He chuckled. "Now, that's cheating."

"It's not." She yelled from the inside.

He laughed and went over to the mattress, laying down. He picked up his phone and scrolled through some messages when something hit his head.

Frowning he picked up the small square-shaped foil and turned it around.

Condom.

It was a condom.

His phone dropped from his hand.

He looked towards the bathroom door and saw her peeking out from behind it.

She slid her bare leg out.

Tanay bit his lip and walked towards her. "Let me see you." He whispered, his voice sounding kind of gruff as he stretched his hand out.

She took his hand and slipped from behind the door.

"Holy shit..." Tanay gaped.

She was in a baby pink satin camisole set with black lace. She had a little bit of makeup on, and her hair were loosened down her shoulders to her chest.

And she was blushing so damn hard. Her neck and cheeks were flushed pink.

"Do you like it?" She whispered.

"Like it?" Tanay scoffed and twirled her around once, "baby, I fucking love it. You're so sexy and hot."

That only made her blush more.

"Come here." He pulled her into him by her waist. With his one hand around her throat and the other sliding under her top and caressing her soft skin, he kissed her lips.

"Tanay..." She hummed, kissing his back.

"We are doing this?"

"Yes." She groaned, feeling his tongue slide into her mouth.

He pulled back, making a wet sound. "You'll tell me what you like and what you want?"

"Yes." She tugged on his t-shirt, signaling him to take it off. He pulled back and impatiently pulled the t-shirt off. Her hands immediately found their way to his chest. "Did I tell you..." She pulled his head down to her lips, smiling as she caressed his collarbone. "That I have a thing for collarbone?"

"Now I know." He chuckled and threw her over his shoulder, taking her to their little bed.

He laid her down and hovered over her. He trailed soft and wet kisses down her neck, pulling down the straps of her top simultaneously.

When he cupped her breast, a moan passed her lips.

"You like that?" He smiled against her lips.

"Yes- oh!" Just as she was about to answer, he squeezed, making her almost yelp out.

He pulled back and rolled her top up, exposing her breasts.

"You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen." He muttered. "You drive me crazy, Aadya."