𝟐. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

Start from the beginning

"Now, tell me what's got you all in tears." Stella said, Charlie frowns. "Is just that, did mom hated me? Like why won't she answer my calls!" Charlie cried out.

"I try to call her but it always goes to a voicemail, I wish she could just answer the phone and talk." She said, Stella brings her in a hug making Charlie lay her head on her chest.

"I won't lie sweetheart I don't understand how your mother could leave you behind, a mother never leaves their child behind no matter what." Stella said wiping Charlie's tears. "I keep thinking that mom went away for a reason, maybe an important business but each year I keep losing hope." Charlie admitted.

"Even if your mother was doing something important, the phone works. She has ways to communicate, that's all on her for not finding ways to talk to you." Stella said with a frown, Charlie nods.

"Does it always happen? Like I feel so many high emotions." Charlie asked gesturing to her period which Stella chuckles. "That's right, and you know what calms me down? A nice warmth bath, a tea and wrapped in a warm blanket while watching a movie." Stella said.

"I even got some Disney movies from the human world." She said and Charlie smiles.

"That sounds nice, can you stay?" Charlie asked, Stella nods.

_____

"It's happening!! Our baby is hatching!" Stolas screams as he runs around the living room like his head was being cut off, Stella hits his head with a newspaper. "Calm down! You'll scare them." Stella said with a glare, Stolas takes a deep breath and rubs his head.

Before he could say anything they stop to see the egg start to open up more, slowly it reveals a hairless baby bird with four demonic eyes. The parents hold each other staring at their precious daughter. "Awww, look she has our eyes." Stolas said and Stella smiles.

"She's perfect!" Stella said and picks up her daughter who chirps snuggling into her chest, Stella covers her baby with a blanket. A knock was heard and the parents turn around to see Charlie taking a sneak peek inside looking excited.

"Did they finish? What is it? A girl or a boy?" Charlie asked with a squeal, the parents smile and showing the baby. "Oh! I can't wait to see who they look like more." Charlie said with a smile.

"Dad, the baby is a girl!" Charlie calls out down the hall, Charlie giggles as she comes in the room opening revealing Lucifer dragging a big gift.

"Ah, Lucifer what's that? It better not be another duck plushie." Stella said with narrowed eyes, Lucifer scoffs and laughs. "Of course not." He said with a small smile, he snaps his finger behind him.

Inside the box was a duck plushie that reached the wall but when he snaps his finger it was replaced with a lot of baby clothes.

"Hmmm, right." Stella said not believing him for a moment seeing him give her a nervous smile. The box gets open and reveals a bunch of baby clothes and toys. "Thank you, Luci." She said with a smile looking down at her daughter who chirps for her attention.

Lucifer smiles watching the two feeling nostalgic when he was on her place holding a newborn Charlie, Stolas comes over to look at his daughter feeling proud of themselves in creating a child so beautiful and he looks up to see Lucifer and Charlie talking.

'You going to be surrounded by good people, my little girl.' Stolas thought with a smile, Charlie jumps up and down. "What's her name?" Charlie asked.

Stolas and Stella look at each other with a nod and they smile at the princess. "Octavia, Octavia welcome home." Stella said happily.

_____