Part 7

A Prank Gone Awry

As the trolls of Trolls Village continued their celebration, the mischievous spirit of Clay couldn't be contained. With a sly grin, he concocted a plan to liven up the festivities even more.

🎶🎶🎶

"Alright, everyone," Clay announced, his eyes gleaming with mischief, "who's up for a little prank?"

😏😏😏

The other trolls exchanged excited glances, eager to see what Clay had in store. With a nod from Poppy, they followed Clay as he led them to Branch's quarters.

(Sneaking noises)

Under the cover of darkness, the trolls tiptoed into Branch's room, stifling their laughter as they approached his sleeping form.

🤭🤭🤭

With careful precision, they began to decorate Branch's sleeping quarters with an array of colorful decorations and party favors.

🎈🎊 💕

But as they worked, a misstep caused a cascade of party decorations to come crashing down, waking Branch from his slumber with a start.

🥱🥱🥱

"What in the...?" Branch muttered, rubbing his eyes in confusion as he surveyed the chaos around him.

😮😮😮

The trolls froze in place, their eyes wide with alarm as they realized their prank had gone awry. Poppy rushed forward, trying to explain, but Branch simply shook his head with a chuckle.

😂😂😂

"I should have known it was you guys," Branch said with a grin, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "You're lucky I have a sense of humor."

😄😄😄

With a playful wink, Branch joined in the festivities, turning the unexpected prank into a night filled with laughter and joy. And as the trolls danced and celebrated into the early hours of the morning, they knew that their bond was stronger than ever, forged through friendship and a shared love of mischief.

🎉✨🌟