Mother

VOTES PLEASE🙏

DO THEY DESERVE HAPPY ENDING?

Bhairav Pov

Some graves from the past became the reason for unhappiness and pain in our lives, and it became harder for us to live happily because every time we were trying to be happy, these problems from the past destroyed everything, and all we wanted was to dig that grave and find our answer. Digging graves from the past is the most painful thing anyone can do, but sometimes it's important to dig out these graves in search of truth and peace.

"Your father killed her," she said very bravely, looking into my eyes.

Her words made me shocked, and my heart denied believing every single word of hers, and a rush of anger in my veins destroyed my sense of thinking because, in a zoom, my hand moved to her neck, choking her hard and making her gasp loudly for oxygen as her feet dangled in the air.

Mine harsh hold cut the supply of her oxygen intake, making tears stream out of her eyes, and her face went ghostly pale.

"V..e...v..ee.r," she whispered, barely pulling me out of my anger as some of my senses knocked inside of me.

"Mind your word." I warned her before dropping her on the ground softly, and she coughed loudly while inhaling the oxygen greedily.

Turning away from her in regret, I pulled my hair, groaning at our situation. Patting my chest harshly, I tried to normalize my ragged breathing and pull a failed attempt to calm myself so I could apologize to her, but her words didn't let my Strom settle down.

"Truth can be tempered but can never change," she said in a broken, rough voice, looking at me with her wet eyes.

Squatting near her with a clenched jaw, I gritted harshly.

"My father loves my mother immensely; for her, he plundered the whole shivgarh before taking over, and he starts his day and ends it with the memory of his mother and you telling me that he killed her." I gritted near her ear in anger.

Chuckling, she raised her hand in front of me, making me look at her in confusion.

"Hold my hand; I will show you how mercilessly your father killed her," she said with a smirk.

My eyes got still on her hand, but I didn't make any effort to move my hand; I couldn't. I wasn't able to, or, should I say, I don't have enough courage to face the truth. What if she was telling the truth?

"what? Now you don't have the guts to face the truth." She asked with raised brows.

Quietly, she takes the broken piece of knife from the ground in her hand, pulls out the other one from her side, and takes that part in her other hand. Looking at me, she slowly brings her hands together, making two broken pieces join as a sharp light comes out, shielding our eyes from the sharp light.

Removing my hand in front of my eyes, I looked at the knife, which was now complete, as she forwarded it to me.

"Take it, Veer," she said, pushing the knife toward me.

With fear in my heart and shaking my finger, I take the knife in my hand, and as it meets my skin, a visual appears in front of my eyes.

The darkness of night was filled with the heavy pitter of rain coming from the endless opening meeting the ground. As scary as the environment seems, the situation was scarier inside the hut situated nowhere in the forest, where a man was holding a newborn in his hand and facing the woman with blue eyes and a broken kinfe in his hand. The face of the man was not visible to me, but the eyes of the woman seemed very familiar to me.