“Harryyyy…” Mia strung out the word in a soft, pathetic whine. Harry stifled a groan at the sound and let his body go lax when Mia eventually managed to roll him on his back. He thudded into the bedding and felt as she climbed on top of him. His hands squeezed her thighs, like a magnetic force. 

He opened his eyes to stare up at her, seeing her for the first time this morning. Mia sat topless on top of him, her skin radiant and smooth. His eyes dropped to her tits for a second, and Harry exhaled a puffy breath as Mia braced her hands on his chest and it pushed her boobs together a bit. 

His gaze dragged up her face next, seeing Mia with needy eyes and a pouty face. Her hair was in the same messy braid as it was every morning. He vividly remembered braiding her hair the night before. He was truly getting better at it. 

His hands kneaded her thighs and his eyes dropped to where she sat on top of his crotch with little panties on. They were cotton with a ruffled border. Light blue with coloured balloons on them. 

He broke out into a grin, his heart hammering violently at the sight of his love. “Morning, sweetheart.” Harry cooed. Mia smiled too, giggling as she momentarily leaned down to press a kiss to his lips, “Good morning.” She whispered back.

Harry hummed, moving his hands to Mia’s ass to rock her into him a bit as she stayed leaned over him, “What’s wrong this morning? D’you need me?” He teased a bit.

Mia nodded and buried her face in the crook of his neck, “Yes. I-I dreamed of you.”

“Sweet lovie.” He sighed, rewarding her with a kiss to her cheekbone as he shifted a bit so Mia was sitting right on top of his growing dick. He could feel the warmth radiating from her split thighs as he grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks to grind her down on top of him.

Mia pliantly let him take the lead as she panted out into his neck, feeling the way her covered clit brushed into his hard shaft to relieve her just a bit.

“Was I being nice to you in your dream?” He questioned. Mia moaned softly, her hands moving around his neck to lock around him, her breasts flattening against his chiseled chest, “Yes.” Mia exhaled, “Mhm, so nice.”

“I’m always nice, aren’t I?”

Mia managed a nod, “Yes, y-you always take care of me.”

Harry smirked as he hummed, “I know, baby, I know. Always make you sob and scream and cry for me. Remember last week? You lost your voice.” He brought back the memory. 

Mia remembered. She definitely, definitely remembered. It was the night she had masturbated on the phone with Harry talking to her. He was with his friends, smoking and playing video games and Mia came back from her night with Hazel - curious about phone sex and missing Harry as she laid in bed.

He talked her through an orgasm and came home later to wake her up. They greeted each other sweetly at first until the sight of a naked Mia awoke the beast in Harry. He positioned her exactly the way he wanted and Mia’s mind was spinning at the speed and force he used to make her his. 

It was safe to say she was exhausted the next day. For one, she didn’t get too much sleep. And her muscles ached and her throat was sore from whimpering, crying and screaming. Harry doted over her like no one else though, bringing her tea and running her a hot bath before he massaged her shoulders and kissed the hickeys he left.

“Mia,” Harry tutted, “I asked if you remembered?” Harry mocked her, because he could see the distant look in her eyes and he could feel the clenching of her thighs. Of course she remembered. 

Mia swallowed and nodded shakily, “Yes, I remember.”

“Good girl.” He cooed, “Is that what you want?”