Chapter 2:The First Day Of Marriage

This chapter will be a bit Sextual!!Not 'sex' or anything tho

After placing two cookies 🍪 and one milk 🥛 each on 2 different plates kook placed both of the plates on a tray and carried it to their bedroom where he found his two hubbies using 📱 phone. He smiled at them before grabbing their attention by calling their name and asking them to eat.

After a few mins they finished and kook make sure that they ate everything.... then he went downstairs with the plates and cups and placed it on the sink before washing them.

It was 10pm when he returned back to their shared bedroom.He frowned seeing taehyung only seeing on the bed using phone.He smiled at him who returned the same.Then he's eye caught someone standing in the balcony guessing it was V...kook went there

Jungkook slowly caressed v's hair who flinched he looked beside him and saw kook smiling while looking at him saying "relax its only me" his voice is so smoothing like an angel that's what V thought

"Let's go inside or you will catch cold"

"Hmm let's go" V wanted to smile but couldn't as he still need time to sort out everything as his mind was a mess.All just happened in a blink of an eye Johanna left suddenly and he got married to jungkook it was all hard to cope with in just one day....He slowly followed jungkook who went inside.

Taehyung saw them so he placed his phone on the nightstand and laid down of the bed on the left side....He opened his arms wide gesturing kook to come to him and who is jungkook to deny he jumped on the bed and hugged taehyung.V then changed into his night suit and laid on the bed after switching off the light.

Kook turned towards V once he laid down...he(jk) opened his arms to V wanting to embrace him..Hesitating at first V slowly went and hugged kook....His face was pressed against kook's cleavage while his arms were wrapped around kook's waist...This is how V slept

Taehyung backhugged kook and wrapped his arms around his(jk) waist just below his brother's wrapped arms.He nuzzled his face on kook's nape before placing a soft kiss on it and drifting to his dreamland....This is how Taehyung slept

||MIDNIGHT||

It was midnight when V woke up....He looked infront of him just to find two big clothed breast....His throat got dry when he found his lips just above kook's perky right nipple....He moved his face a little bit back just to see taehyung's hand inside kook's shirt covering his left boobie.....He didn't want to touch kook without his permission but that nipple was looking really tempting...He again pressed on those boobs and slowly licked that nipple.Since kook was wearing a soft white shirt.....the shirt quickly absorbed the water from that lick making the nipple visible....V tried to close his eyes and fall asleep but that nipple was distracting him....Unable to control himself he gave it a little suck...looking up at kook to see if he's awake or not....He again gave a small suck on that visible brown nipple before drifting off to sleep.

||NEXT MORNING||

At about 7:20am jungkook woke up from his slumber he slowly unwrapped both of the brother's arms and sat on the bed while looking at the two brothers who were sleeping soundly he smiled at them 'such a baby they are'
Saying this he slowly got off the bed and went to do his morning routine....He changed into his morning suit and left downstairs to cook for themselves.

While cooking he felt a stare on him from behind....Kook looked behind just to see V looking at him while nervously playing with his fingers

"Come here bear"V looked at him, confused "well you look like a bear that's why I called you" V slowly went beside kook and stood.Kook turn off the stove and turned towards V and peaked V's forehead and both cheeks
"Go and Sit I'll come with your breakfast also is your buffalo brother awake?"